ILGM simply awesome!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by W Wood, Aug 18, 2018.

1. So far made 3 cash orders from Ilgm and all have been fantastic,my most recent order made it to me in 6 days after payment recieved,products have been excellent only had 5 seeds from very first order that did not germ and Ilgm replaced them immediatly,ILGM is absolutely a trustworthy and high quality seed bank...dont hesitate to order from these guys!

• Like Like x 2
  2. After spending over $500 on four different strains (Gorilla Glue, White Widow, Gold Leaf, and Blue Haze) we started some of the seeds but had over 25% not sprout. We've been growing for years and even tried tricks from the ILGM grow Bible. Some of the seeds that did crack, produced ill looking seedlings that are not as strong as their siblings that did look normal.

The packaging is a basic bubble envelope and the seeds are in tiny plastic bags inside. That is hardly enough protection to prevent damage during shipping. I've had *flat* tomato seeds sent in better packaging! They have to know this isn't safe, so I figured returning them would be easy since they brag about their 100% germination guarantee.

That said, I spent almost 2wks of back and forth via email, trying to get ILGM to send me a shipping label, so I could give them the bad seeds, and get better seeds in return. Claire from Customer Service said she is overseas so she can't do it, and no one at their US facility in California, could help either. If this happens to you, don't believe it! When a company gives a person the ability to generate shipping labels, that same person can create a label to go to any location, it's the same program/ system.

The entire return policy is shady and made me feel uncomfortable. You're sent seeds from a distributer in your country, to mail bad seeds to an overseas address, but can't be given prepaid shipping to do so, and you can't mention what's in the package???

Claire from Customer service was unhelpful then became rude and accusatory. When I asked to speak to someone else, she never did, and I didn't get help.
    I had to dispute the charges on my Credit Card in order to get any resolution. Save yourself grief and don't waste your time with ILGM.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Your first post is this? Makes me think that you are an employee/friend.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. ILGM has always been good to me - yes some times there’s a seed or two issue but I’ve produced many lbs from ILGM seeds

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. My only problem with ILGM is that I grow one plant at a time. The cost to buy 5 seeds is too high and I don't need 10 seeds.. (And often they give 10+10--- way more than I can use)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wow that's weird I bought seeds last year 20 only got 1 good plant which was small Sharah helped alot sending me a coupon to replace the seeds! Maybe ask for her!

7. The only thing I don't like about that is the feminized is mixed with auto flower should be separate so you know which is which

8. What's the best strains I was thinking cherry pie!

9. Everything said was about right! Their seeds are hard to germination but they did replace them for me it is back and forth emails but they said their sending me a coupon to pick new seeds to me that made me happy at least they acknowledge me witch is good costumer service give it a second try I am ill post updates on my grow from them!

10. I agree with you had similar problem except a couple of males was in there! So there making it up to me I give second chances will see

11. Sunset sherbet / skywalker OG / wedding cake

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. I was thinking about sky walker or dosing do

13. My last purchase from ilgm was Super Skunk, Wedding Cake and Runtz. Here’s an attachment of the Wedding Cake and Super Skunk in my 4x8 Day 42 IMG_5570.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Wow what a pretty grow I want to try the runtz bad!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Those are huge buds

• Like Like x 1
  16. Friend of mine tried some from the dispensary, said it’s awesome. I have a pic of the Runtz, she’s in a different tent all to herself Day 39 today. IMG_5576.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Just watered her w/ CalMag 3 gallons PH 6.4 so the humidity is up a bit

18. Omg I love runtz one of my favorite strains! What a big beauty wow their runtz seeds are awesome

19. Day 39 off on my math, flipped June 21st

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Dang their beautiful homie!

• Like Like x 1