ILGM Shipping Delays Anyone Else ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pat at the beach, Jun 8, 2020.

1. I see, so you've accidentally received more seeds than you could use. Thank you for your honesty to let us know about this. But I'm sorry that you have been asked to return them, we rarely ask for our customers to return seeds as we simply can't use them. They don't even end up in our warehouse but in our head office, if we make a packing mistake we either send out the missing seeds or offer the customer to keep them and share them with their friends. :)
    I see that my colleague offered you to return them as you mentioned that you couldn't use this many seeds.

2. Hello , thank you for the response , and thank you for your assistance with your help the order delay has been resolved and the seeds are in transit to me . Unfortunately after having issues with greybeard seed bank ( not in anyways your fault obvs ) and then the delay with ILGM it was like hitting a stubbed toe so I had little patience . The difference was ILGM actually responded , looked into the delay and rectified the issue and that sets them apart from the others , thank you again for the customer service I will do business again in the future

• Like Like x 1
  3. Glad everything was worked out pat :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. To be clear, I didn't say I couldn't use them. This is what I wrote:
    "Hey. Seeds came today. Thanks for the quick turnover. One thing, I also received a duplicate order for 10 +10 of the GSC that I ordered a few weeks ago. Should I be sending these back? I didn’t plan on that big of a grow, but I’ll plant them if they’re free."

And then I wrote:
    "Thanks for the offer of five seeds, but it’s not worth the price of shipping to me. Please send a postage paid, self-addressed mailer and I’ll return the entire 20 seeds."

Semantics? Yes, but important to me. In the end, I shipped 15 seeds back at my expense. Kept 5 that will be planted or shared. Good to think those returned seeds won’t be resold, and hopeful that they won’t go to waste. Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks man!

I've learned almost everything from youtube and from some nice folks here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ok im back to annoyed . you guys are running a promo buy 10 get 10 on GDP which is what I ordered , granted I placed the order prior to the promo but id figure as long as you all dragged your feet maybe you would give me that , Yet I was not expecting that you would honor that which is fine . after many automated emails responses , I finally had interaction with ILGM staff . They promised to rectify the situation and said they would add to my order some freebies that I did not ask for and obviously I was thankful and excited that this was being resolved with them making this mess right . Today I finally received my shipment and ? I did get what I paid for , and not what they promised gdp.jpg

Attached Files:

• gdp.gif
      gdp.gif
      File size:
      457.2 KB
      Views:
  7. didn't get that either

8. #30 pat at the beach, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    I did get what I paid for , but I done dealing with those guys

9. Hmmm..... GSC? Looks like you may eventually get the seeds I mailed back.

10. Well at least the mistake you encountered was in your favor , bright spot is I have the GDP seeds so I can start growing again

• Like Like x 1
  11. so here is the follow up I feel a fool for playing along at this point 20.JPG add.JPG offer.JPG

12. if anyone wants to use that code more power to ya .......... best of luck

• Like Like x 1
  13. I checked this thread at just the right time. Thanks for the code, just ordered my first seeds ever!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Beat me to it.

15. #38 WilliamTgs, May 5, 2021
    Last edited: May 9, 2021
    It would be something strange if you wouldn't get a delay on your delivery if this company delivers your parcel. I bought some things online that were delivered by this company and it was delivered very slow, and they even couldn't manage to deliver it in the estimated time they wrote on their own site. I am using winit tracking to see where is my parcel, and there is a written why the parcel is delayed, and ILGM was just keeping the parcel for a long time on their deposit, without sending it, just saying that it is delayed by some unexpected situations.