ILGM Shipping Delays Anyone Else ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pat at the beach, Jun 8, 2020.

1. So tomorrow will be 14 days since they acknowledged receipt of the cash payment that I sent to them , and as of yet nothing has been shipped . Received a automated " its been over a week and your order has not shipped yet " ... um yeah I noticed that . Read lots of reviews saying they were quick shippers in the USA but this being my 1st order with them I gotta say not so impressed so far!

Anyone else seeing delays from them recently ?

2. Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you are still waiting for your order. I can help you out with this, can you please give me your order number so I can check up on your order status? :)

Stacy
    ILGM

4. lmao , now they just playing with me " lets run a sale on the exact strain you paid for and we have not shipped" smh
    gdp.jpg

5. Whether or not they offered you the sale price would be a big determiner on using them again, but maybe that's just me.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I wasn't looking for the sale promo , just the seeds I already paid for that they haven't shipped after multiple weeks of receiving my payment

7. Wow I'm really sorry you are having this problem. This is the second time that you've had a problem with seedbanks.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. fyi , " stacy" logged on to this site after saying she could help if I provided a order number then went silent. I get they are not state side but they do alot of business here , if you can process payments state side ( corona California) and supposedly ship from California and fill up my email daily with promos id like to think they can fill orders . also once I asked to just refund me since they will not ship this is the response I received " do you still want us to cancel it? If so how can we issue a refund as I see you paid by cash?" lets see if I can mail them cash, and the supposedly can mail me seeds .................. maybe they could mail a refund ? gonna bite my tongue at this point , for now seeds.JPG

9. yup its like a stubbed toe at this point smh im revegging my last harvested plants out of lack of options at this point ... first greybeard now these guys

10. At this point even if they shipped who knows what they would be sending me , obvs if they had GDP id hope they would of shipped me what I paid for , at this point who knows what they might eventually ship ? bag seed for $120 so I go away? might as well go back to craigslist

11. Hi there,

I just got back to you about your issue via email. We are very sorry about the inconvenience and we want to make it right for you. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Stacy
    ILGM

• Like Like x 1
  12. ILGM historically has been reliable from what I've gathered through the years. For reference I personally have had 100% success with The Vault. Catch the next comparative, if they still have them, and place your order wirh them. It may take a few weeks to get to you but at least you'll get what you want eventually.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  13. My current grow is ILGM Jack Herer and I think they look pretty great so I wouldn't worry too much about the genetics.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Hello , thank you for the response hopefully I will see this order finally shipped ... just looking forward to growing something colorful

15. #17 OldUR, Jun 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    I have plants started from ILGM seeds. Not too upset with grow results so far, but only a month or so in. Five out of seven sprouted and are doing well. One dud. One mutant.

That said, I would not order from them again. They screwed up and duplicated my order a week later. I foolishly let them know. They said to keep 5 of the 20 seeds and send the rest back. Sounds good at first look, right? Think about it. What are they going to do with those seeds? Sell them to someone else? Who's to say I didn't mail back some crap bag seed?

Or do they have a way to verify that the seeds are what they should be?
    Both strain and sex?

16. I dunno what to say , still zero update after the email
    been another day ... and fyi I did not follow up on the offer of freebies , just what I paid for no shipment still thru their tracking on their website
    still.JPG

17. @pat at the beach
    Please note that we are located in a different time zone, you can expect a reply within 24 hours max. I just got back to you. :)

@OldUR
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I'd like to look into this as we rarely ask people to return seeds. Can you please share your order number so I can look at your case to see if it was handled correctly?

18. #20 OldUR, Jun 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    I have to start by repeating that other than this return issue, my experience with ILGM has been good. I don’t even mind the heavy email traffic that some others complain about.

The order that was duplicated was
    553655. Shortly after that, order 593840 was placed. The duplicate of the first order and the second order came in different packages, but around the same time.

When the offer to return 15 and keep 5 was made, I became suspicious. I told ILGM to pay for shipping and I’d return all 20 seeds.
    They said they couldn’t do that. I finally gave in and returned 15 seeds even though I had no need for the additional 5 GSC seeds since I already had 20 from the first order.

edit to say:
    In hindsight, I shouldn’t have contacted ILGM. The best case scenario was that I threatened the job of the employee who shipped the order and I got to keep all 20 seeds. This is selfish and was not my intention. I apologize.

• Like Like x 1