ILGM #1 seed bank hands down!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 420stickyIcky420, Jun 20, 2018.

1. ILGM is not only perfect for quality seeds but absolutely amazing for advice and help from germinating to harvesting and everything in between 10/10 would recommend especially if it’s your first time doing this it’s %110 safe:)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. NOT!
    Info is old and dated, and there are way better seed banks out there too. (The Vault, MSNL, TSSC, Bonza, to name a few)
    To stop the possibility of impound and long shipping times..I have switched to USA Seed banks (just search the GC forum). Lots to choose from ....ie: Greenpoint Seeds, James Bean Co., Seedsherenow, to name a few more)

3. SeedsHereNow is Great but pricey. They carry Ethos Genetics though and they are the future of cannabis breeding IMO. I’ve used Alibingo in the UK too. Great prices there and always a freebie or two with your order. Gonna try the Vault if they can get their hands on some Ethos soon but they are still too small to supply everyone. Always running out at SeedsHereNow

• Like Like x 1
  4. Here's another (haven't tried them myself YET).
    Seeds

5. They have Ethos too. I think they link to them on their website. That’s the only two I know of that carry them and a lot of strains are sold out. Some great breeding going on there though. Check them out when you have a chance.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just placed an order yesterday for some auto White Widow. That 10+10 special is plain ol awesomesauce.

• Friendly Friendly x 1