Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Igzactly 420 in SF Pickup (Kryptonite, Purple Mango, Sour Diesel Kief)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Joe Kickass, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Been very impressed with this place! They have great bud, decent prices, and a great vaporizer lounge... what else can you ask for? Oh and you can also sign up for free massages :D

Pics of the Club and their current menu: Igzactly 420 :: San Francisco, CA :: Welcome
    Reviews, their menu and more pics: Igzactly 420

Group Shot (pretend the trainwreck hash is sour diesel keif)
    [​IMG]

Sour Diesel Kief for $20 (was filled to the max)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purple Mango for $49 / eighth
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Krypto for $71 / quarter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. that sour d kief deal is unreal. props on the pick up bro

3. I had some Krypto a few weeks ago man...It was so heavy I felt like I was melting in to the chair haha
    Love it though

4. That reminds me I forgot to write a smoke report lol

The Kryptonite was exactly that, super heavy indica. But I can't even begin to describe how good it smells. It's like someone took the best of the herer smell, the best of the gdp smell, and combined it with something super fruity :D

The Purple Mango wasn't bad but for $50 an eighth I was kind of expecting more, especially when the Krypto was only $41 an eighth.

Sour D keif is sour d keif, nothing but awsomeness