Iguana Juice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by blindinglight, Jun 10, 2007.

1. I took advice from this forum and bought both grow and bloom ijuana juice, only problem now is i am not to sure how to use it ?

Also am curious how often i should use it?

And when i should switch from the grow to the bloom,

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

2. Put 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of water. Outdoors I would use it at least once every two weeks and at most once a week. Switch to bloom once your daylight is down to near 12 hours or when budlets begin to form.

3. wat does iguana juice do?? do this help the plant grow faster? can u do this during veg and at the very beginning of plant life?

4. Iguana Juice is just a brand name of a quality organic fert. Yes you could probably use it early just follow directions and don't overfeed early.

http://www.planetnatural.com/site/iguana-juice-bloom.html

5. Its a two part system, grow and bloom. You can start using it 2 weeks into the plants life.

6. #6 raw, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    Im aware that this post is _old_ however, I do have a question of my own, and theres no point creating a new thread for it!.

How often should I use Iguana Bloom?. Weekly?

Im going to start using it today, with 1/8th strength.
    My plants havent had any nutes as of yet, and they are currently closing in on 1mnth bloom (check my signature if interested).

On my bottle it says 3.5ml pr liter, I see older ones say 15ml and not 3.5ml, must be alot more concentrated now huh!.

3.5ml / 8 = 0.43ml

0.43ml x 5l = 2.15ml

That should do it right? How quickly should I start upping the dosage? And should I only do 1/6th next time, or perhaps 1/4th of the regular dose.

Im pretty sure that they would handle more than 1/8th, just keeping it safe, thats all, first time ever using nuts :s. :cool:

PS: Doing it indoors!! Dident notice that this was in the "Outdoor growing" section before now!