iguana juice, and measurements help!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 568253, Aug 6, 2012.

1. HEY I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS

-Is advanced nutrients Iguana juice, Grow and Bloom organic?

-what does the label on the side mean when it says "information reguarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm"..... is there metal in it lol

=Directions say use 4 ml per liter of water. Anyone know of something i can measure 1 ml increments with. so i can use half strength

2. Very few nutrients are 100% organic. I'm pretty positive that Advanced Nutrients are NOT organic. And about the metals, sounds weird, but they're not bad like you think, some are just good for the plant. About the measurements, just buy a measuring cup or something lol

3. whould i work up to what they say

4. what whould measure 1 ml accuratly

5. #5 Genocide, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    uh 1 teaspoon is not just 1 ml

i am not sure what it is exactly but its more then 1 ml lol

2 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon no?

1 tablespoon is 15 ml

6. anyone know of a good syringe, graduted cylinder or measuring glass with 1 ml increments

7. #7 xDisciplex, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Wait your right..

1 teaspoon is 5ml

8. thought i would clarify that befor someone goes and makes a big boo boo hehe

9. I use a measuring seringue 5 ml is one teaspoon and you just pull it rite out of bottle works nice .