ignorant people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by darkhabbitt, Jul 27, 2006.

1. So i was out with a few people who don't smoke today and one person who blazes.. we pulled over so the driver and i could blaze(the people in the car would have flipped if we blazed right there). So after i get back into the car this girl is sitting next to me and treating me like a complete retard, then when i pointed out that i was probabally smarter than her she told me that she was smarter than any stoner...
    So i have my boy take me back home cuz im pissed and i show her my SAT scores from my senior year in school, i was 50 points from perfect, she told me i must have cheated...
    I hate people who think because you blaze your instantly a fucking moron. Neways sorry to rant im feeling a lil bit better, might be the bong rips but yea ... people are assholes i never understood how they put up with eachother without smoking u no?

2. Ignorance is a bitch...

In some ways, I think you're smarter than her just from the fact that you smoke weed. You've been able to look past the propaganda and lies, and see the real truth. Good for you :p .

3. i know that im no genius... but im tired of dipshit people who can't see the truth.. i just gotta start hanging with more smokers and less non smokers

4. I feel you man

5. you know what i think...LOL (loaded alizae gulps to the face + three lines of some columbian) but whatever fuck the parentheses.

i recently stopped smoking trees right. i've changed a lot...i was really big into rap which i am but i've always had a thing for red hot chili peppers and im getting into rock too now..

but a person who drank a lot and partied a lot who ran with the mob (gangsters) told me this last time i was incarcerated was one of the best sayings ive heard in a long time which is really true 100%!!!!!!! is that if we cant live life without high or drunk we really are losers. pleanty of people can go through life without a high or drunk. fuck this imma post a thread in a while about what im trying to say...and when i say losers im talking about everyone and me... im talking about everyone AND me wtf am i talking on this thread for? i gotta lot of shit to say and imma post it on a thread in a while k? k me im loaded... :D :wave: :D :smoking: <-- no i had to stop :( wtf does this reply mean? i forgot the story and my reply to it already but i know what imma post a thread about and imma voice memo it on phone so i dont forgot its true kk whatever talking to myself imma call sly right now THIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: wow after reading that i notice that im really loaded but in a sober state of mine in my head yeah imma still post that thread which is a philosophy that i believe is true....

really loaded in the vision i see the world in but in my mind i know what is going on......

6. That girl is incredibly stupid. She reminds me of my brother. He's always going on and on about how stupid stoners are, even when I'm fucking standing right there! Uh, hello, jerk? Which one of us graduated from high school and which one didn't? Yeah, that's right, I graduated, the "stupid stoner"....ugh, sorry, I can't stand my brother.

Anyway, there are lots of cool stoners in PA, you just have to find us. :)

7. ok I know that im gunna smoke for the rest of my life - seems like a stupid thing to say at 21, right? man this forum is for people who use pot... most of them are going to be smoking for life or at least years... been smoking for 9 years now and i can't complain mary jane is my thing - my life... neways im just getting tired of people who think they are better because they CHOOSE not to, it does not matter if you smoke or not.. and im sorry but i worry about people who do blow WAY more than i do a smoker.

I may be paranoid but i can't say that i have heard of older(20 - 30s) pot smokers going around and stealing shit for their next high.I am not saying anything against the occ. user of these drugs - just they scare the shit out of me, i can quit pot anytime i want to and not have to fear every day after i clean out falling back into it

8. i happen to hail from the Erie area.. what area are u from?

9. Aw man, like practically as far from you as I can be and still be in the same state. I live in the York/Lancaster area.

10. damn i was hoping that you would be close by.. :( oh well im always looking for new people to blaze with lol

11. dude to be honest...what the fuck are you trying to say? do i do coke? i'm not gonna say i'mma 24/7 user because i just started but yeah i like it. am i an addict? fuck no. im from the fucking west coast im getting double ups for 5 dubs =100 dollars worth of coke for 50 bucks. im fucking grabbing 50 dollars buying the yay either doing the other 50 dollars worth or slanging the other 50 dollars worth. i dont know how you guys do it from where your from but im not gonna take money outta my pocket to support my habbit, i'm getting a 100 sack for 50 either doing the other 50 dollars worth of coke or buying some clothes/whatever else i need with the other 50. dont evvvvvvvvvvvvvver get me mixed me for an addict/basehead cuz i gurantee you im doing a lot better than you fuck a 50 points away from a perfect sat score, all i know is i go money in my pocket for gas, food, clothes, mom's rent, so what the fuck do i got to worry about? i hate these amateurs who really think shit, when they know nothing. my bad if i took your post the wrong way and fuck whoever has anything negative to say about this post im making right now. california status dont know how you guys are doing it but i got my money so i could care less about you guys...

12. Blazin Jamaican, calm down please. I think you're taking his post a little too personally.

13. when i think of empty people like that it reminds me of limitations we should always keep a door open her loss.:)

14. Wow people, sheesh, some hot tempers flying around... Man why the hate, just sit around the fire and smoke another jizzle... :D
    I personally smoke because i enjoy it, i'm not saying i'm capable of doing anything in that state, maybe i should cut back on the good stuff.. but anyway, i'm losing myself here, It's the same with all things in life, as long as you don't need a joint to get through a day, then everythings fine, i mean i don't beleive people can't goa day without, i know you don't want to, but if you had to i'm sure you could... Besides Mary Jane is a herb not a drug, medicinal ;)

Shintorojin

15. my bad darkhabbit, my bad hempress, its just on this internet stuff you dont get the verbal conversation and i tend to take stuff the wrong way. sorry about that dude its just like man i bet you've felt, how i felt in that situation right there, but shit imma go get some hennessey or something its 5:05 a.m. the morning gotta start the day off right even though i haven't slept yet, alright then.....:hello:

16. another dumbass girl no surprise there. sometimes it seems the only decent girls are the ones that are stoners because they normally aren't alot of drama and bullshit.

17. dumbass girls, wut do you expect...:rolleyes:

people are always judgemental. if the whole world were stoners, everybody would get along and there'd be no hate.:p

18. Girls are more judgemetal then guys imo. Don't let if phase you because I'm pretty sure you'll be doing better things in your life then her.

19. Look..Blazin Jamaican i am not calling you an addict - I am pointing out that to each their own, the shit scares ME - to people who use it and are not addicted I have no problems man, I blaze right next to one of my boys who does the shit - Im not judging the recreational user - my apologies for not clarifying. I also am not bragging about my SAT score - the shit is easy almost neone can do it; i was pointing out this girl and ranting about her.. That shit doesn't get you money like you said - I am busting my ass going to college and working a full time job to survive thats life.. neways i gotta goto work.
    Peace

20. Hey, last time I checked this thread was about ignorant people, not ignorant girls. So let's knock it off with the misogyny, all right? It's incredibly offensive. Do you guys know every girl in the world? Do you think you have the right to make sweeping judgments about half of the world's population? Well, you don't, so knock it off. Let me tell you, I know some guys who take "drama queen" to a whole new level (I live with one of them :rolleyes: ), so you can't say that girls are more full of drama than guys are. It's just not true.

(This wasn't a response to any one person in particular, FYI.)