Ignorant parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dhatfiyaman, Aug 12, 2012.

1. So, im 18. I still live with my parents, and they know that I have been smoking weed since the age of 15. To my dismay, this morning my mom and dad greeted me with a plastic bag filled with broken ex pipes and bubblers, a hemp wick, and pack of raws, and a few empty weed bags. As they dumped it on the table my expression did not change, nor did my heart skip a beat, for they know i smoke weed. What was the COMPLETEE BLOW, was the sentenced that followed those actions. "Don't ruin our relationship but telling us that that's for weed." :confused::mad::eek::confused: awwww mannn how i went off. They said that the leftover crystals in my bags from my sour diesel was crack. Gave them a piece of mind. Asked them what they must think of me, nd told them what i temporarily think of them. I volunteered for a drug test for allllll the drugs except marijuana. I wait with a smile.

2. Oh wow that sucks. They will feel like shit after those drug tests. Lol

3. Haha that sucks OP, update us on what happens

4. what if your weed was laced with crack?

5. take em to a headshop and show em then tell em replace my shit bitch

6. You should have jumped up and got in their face wild-eyed and been like, "Bitch!"

Then start to dance around and sing "I'm on crack, I'm on crack!"

7. hahahaha yo i read this is dave chapelles voice for some reason and laughed hard.

8. omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I WOULD HAVE BEEN PISSED

9. Haha dang. They just sound concerned is all. A little too quick to jump the gun with accusations though. Show them a fresh nug or something and all the crystals? When I was smoking as a teenager I used to stuff it in my brothers giant ass teddy bear. Well little fuzzy stuff was found all over the house and my parents thought they were cotton swabs for heroin? like whatdafk

10. #10 BadKittySmiles, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012

How unfortunate for them to be thinking of you this way, I understand how hurt you must feel. :(

Direct them to the internet, if they are aware of such a thing, and give them a few key-words to look up, such as; 'kief / keif / keef', 'kief box', 'macro cannabis photo', 'trichomes', and 'bubble bags'.

Heck, find and bookmark the websites for a few CA/CO dispensaries and clinics, pick sites that display photos of their 'menus', which include kief and hash.

Tell them that, you're so concerned with combusting your herb in the healthiest ways possible (bar vaporization), that you only use unbleached 'Raw' hemp papers and glass pipes, which you light using hemp wick so you can avoid inhaling butane and lighter fluid, and so you may combust at lower, and at what are thought to be healthier temperatures (ie. low-temp combustion can reduce the amount, and if low enough, can even prevent acrolein from forming which occurs when virtually ANY natural plant matter is burned. Show them BeeLine's hemp wick website, which goes into detail explaining its origin and the quality of the materials used).

You could go further, and turn their words around on them, by telling them how disappointed you are, in them, over the fact that they risked jeopardizing your relationship, because they simply couldn't initiate an honest discussion with you BEFORE jumping to conclusions, and destroying your property which, up until now, was not considered contraband.

Remind them that you love them, but also that it's somewhat irresponsible that they've given you the impression that cannabis was OK in their household, only to do this behind your back, without putting the least bit of thought, or research into the matter first.

11. This shits crazy, sense you all got stories I have one. AND I actually had a CRACK pipe lmfao.

Anyways I was like 15,16? Me and my girlfriend were chilling at my house and my step dads sister and son were up visiting. I have heard multiple times the son is a crack head and shit from step dad. Step dad is a total prick to me, his sisters a stuck up cunt too. Her son was acting sketchy as fuck, went down to the pond to "swim" like three times, and his towel was folded up and dry along with his hair and shorts every time he came back. Me and my girlfriend were the only ones that noticed.

He left the house to go outside again and I told my girlfriend to watch the door, and I looked in the room he was staying at and found a gram of some regs and a CRACK PIPE, and a bottle of aspirin, but no aspirin it was full of water and baking soda.

Didn't know what that shit was at the time or I probably would of had my mom kick him the fuck out, no crack in my house *****. Anyways I took the gram of regs and me and my girl went on a bike ride and got ripped haha.

O back to the story, anyways I took the crack pipe too, cause I thought it was a weed pipe lol. One night I was looking at it, and I'm like how da fuq do i smoke pot out of this? It was a stem with a circular hollow glass shape at the end with a hole in it. I'm like hmm, so we put the weed in the hole, and held the flame under the circular part, thinking it was some kind of vaporizing pot pipe method. There was also a blueish resin all up in the circular part. We held the lighter under it and then it started to fill up with smoke so I took a hit and i was HIGH AS FUCK, i mean HIGH AS dog SHIT. I'm thinking how the fuck am I soo high off 1 hit of reg. I was blitzkrieg. And that was the first and last time I smoked crack.

Fuck me off topic again, anyways I had it in my closet for like 4 months and my sister found it LOL. Didn't accuse me of being a crack head or anything and i got caught with a crack pipe rofl. Oh man thank god I wasn't that dumb and brought it to town with me walking around one day get pulled up by the cops with a crack pipe with crack resin, oh boy that would have been bad.

12. Then my dealer will coincidently go missing

Lol most definitely

Haha yep, my smile hasn't moved

Lmao literally lmao

Yea i hear yu, i was considering showing them a nugget, but i feel as if the smell would overwhelm them and they would just say it was grown in crack or some ignorant sht.

13. Thanks, this is the best advice yet. I'm glad yu noticed that they really hurt me by even suggesting that. They didn't even suggest it though, they insisted.

Lmao watch out for those crack pipes.

(sorry for the double post. Dont know how to edit a multi quote.

14. I know that rage man. When I was younger and got arrested and my house was searched the investigators as well as my parents tried to tell me kief in a bag was much harder shit and tried to associate me with a drug ring that they couldn't get anything on. I never did see it on paper. They were bullshitting.

15. sounds like a meth pipe

16. Any more updates OP?

17. WOW that suck dude...

18. fixed:cool:

19. [quote name='"smokintoke"']
    fixed:cool:[/quote]

Why do you think he's 15?

20. well i wanted to go get the drug test from rite aid but they don't wanna do that for some reason. I think they want my doctor to do it, I just want to go as soon as possible.