Ignorant Non-Smoker Faggots!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rahmer, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Ok so I've been smoking for a few months. My friend comes over (anti-drug), but he is a good friend and I can definitely trust him. So i tell him I smoke and show him some facts about how it's not bad for me. He thinks he knows shit but he doesn't. He tells me, "As long as you don't get addicted to that crap." So i correct him, "Weed is less addictive than pop dude, don't worry." So he starts tellin me how everything is equally addictive.. WTF? So i tell him there's 2 kinds of addictions, Physical and Mental. (that's how I look at it anyway) and I try to convince him to beleive but he just keeps being a faggot about it and is still all anti-drug, but what a fag! even though he is a good friend. Doesn't that just piss you off? Ever tried to explain this to someone?

2. Being misinformed makes people homosexual? Who knew?

3. http://www.abovetheignorance.org

You should show your "faggot" (a word you should avoid..) friend that website, and let him discover the facts for himself. You can only show him the door and all that jazz.

4. Lol, Blutteufel, didn't you know that is the only thing that leads to homosexuality?

If your friend doesn't like drugs, then let him not like drugs, at least he is just hoping that you don't get addicted, and not telling you that you're some dumbass who he doesn't want to hang out with anymore.

5. Besides buying an electric car, of course.

6. *sniff sniff* Something in here stinks guys. Oh never mind, it's just political correctness.

7. lol yeah I probably shouldn't have said faggot but i just got done watchin sex drive and i kinda got addicted to the word... good movie :smoke:

8. Lol it's okay, I used to say it all the time, then I realized how dumb it really was. Hahah. Not that you need my permission to speak a certain way though. :p

9. Secretly get him high then tell him how fun it is. Try canabutter!

10. hahah i hate closed minded people. They wont listen to you. But yea just like in deuce bigalow use canabutter lol.

11. Wait, you mean he actually grabbed your pants, pulled them down around your ankles and started to suck you off?

Because that's about as gay as you can get. But if he's just ignorant and disagreeing with your opinions about marijuana, well, then he's not being a fag, he's just being an ignorant individual.

Sorry, cannot STAND it when people use "fag" or "gay" as a derogatory term.

12. Now that's and idea!! lol I'll think about it :smoke:

13. I have a friend like that.
    they already have it made up in their heads that its bad.

theres no changing it by force.

14. Wow this kinda strayed off topic. Everyone's getting hung up over the word faggot.

You know the word would carry less weight in conversation if nobody made a big deal of it, right?

Anyway, i definitely recommend that your friend watch The Union, best documentary for anti-drug people EVER.

You can't really blame him, he's just worried about your well-being, and considering all the propaganda being put out there by mainstream media, it really isn't his fault he's misinformed, as you have to actually dig deep to find the truth about MJ.

Its not like he's getting in your face and telling you that bud will ruin your life and he isn't gonna hang out with you if you smoke weed. Sounds like all he told you was dont get addicted, which is a pretty innocent, albeit misinformed piece of advise.

15. He is a lost cause.

He is a) too immature and b) too close minded.

He has probably been overly submitted to propaganda from groups like DARE and other propaganda. Understand that he has been told from the most powerful people in the world that marijuana is bad, and he is too immature to understand that power does not mean intelligence.

16. Lmao... The word "Ignorant and Faggots" should not be in the same sentence if you want some empathy from me LOL

17. or more importantly it doesn't mean honesty

18. How many times did you say the word Fag? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I get into it with people who are ignorant about it though. I don't know anybody who's as suborn as you're friend though D:

19. QFT, but either way I have this theory that like 75% of our population are active marijuana smokers and they never admit it and keep it very secret because they think it's a sin or people are going to judge them wrongly.

20. Yeah, I know the type.
    I have a lot of friends who just go against Marijuana beacause they we're taught it was wrong by parents.When I opened up to a friend about smoking weed, he seriously thought weed somehow creates holes in your brain. High School teaches a lot of wonderful information.:mad: