ignorance

Discussion in 'General' started by Bud247, May 7, 2011.

1. you should bitch slap her.

2. weed is a hallucinogen, more specifically a psychadelic...weed is neither an upper or a downer

3. #43 WhosGotTheHerb, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    Not everyone works the same. As it has been said before, I think it mainly depends on how much you use. And not all meds have same side effects.

And yes.. I'm sure everyone on this site would say they would. Doesn't mean there all trying to get a MMJ card?

You seem to accuse the OP very personally. Do you know him personally?

4. Im sure if it was legal in their state, they would.

5. How can you be so sure though? Do you know each and every "pothead" in said state?

Now I'd like to ask you, why are you accusing people you do not know of something you do not know?

6. It does for people that prefer the natural way of life. People that prefer not to ingest man made chemicals should have the right not to and to treat their ailments as they see fit. Basic human rights. . . .

7. Any notions that marijuana are 100% harmless are ridiculous - habitual weed smoking gave me an anxiety disorder.

8. #48 ~Blu, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    Mushroom I don't agree. The herb can help people get through depression. The very stance that your taking is giving herb a bad name, by saying herb doesn't treat these ailments, which it does. It works for some and doesn't work for others, like all medications. Anything could be a placebo effect bro. And honestly, so what if he uses it for recreation as well as medication for depression? The herb has a wide range of uses for many people. Some enjoy smoking to unwind after work, others to find humor in their dark lives. Alcohol is far worse of a drug, and doesn't treat ANYTHING. It can even kill you if you stop once addicted. You don't see people complaining about that giving alcohol a bad name.

OP: unfortunately, you have been labeled and prejudiced against. It's hard to get people to change the negative stereotypes they believe in their own heads about things they refuse to educate themselves about. Fuck em, if they choose to ignore the benefits of MMJ and opt for prescription drugs, that's their choice to make. Maybe after an addiction or when they start taking pills to quell the ailments of other pills they will realize MMJ was a better, safer alternative. As usual, I recommend the union, and there are plenty of people on here who will give you hundreds of pages of research on the subject.

9. That doesn't even make sense.... You should work for the DEA.

It's a stimulant, depressant, and a hallucinogen.

It's kind of funny that there's so much ignorance inside a thread entitled "Ignorance."

10. Good weed without the worry of being arrested?

In a perfect world, though holistic medicine hasnt been proven as effective. I do agree though. Its your body. Treat it as you wish.

Alcohol has been used medicinally before. It has shown to have benefits as well. So why do you have a problem with it? Even cocaine and heroin has its uses.

Im not giving it a bad name. You just dont agree. You see it as this absolutely perfect, god given substance, that is the answer to all of humanities problems. I dont.

It can treat some of those things, but at the same time, it can make it worse. Whats your explanation for that?

Ive seen some here say that it helps with depression or anxiety, but I also see that it multiplies it for others. How can something have the exact opposite effect on different people?

Ok, that doesnt make sense...

11. Let's just stop feeding the troll everyone. It's obvious the title really lured him in..

12. You might want to look up the definition

13. Your "words" will not hurt me, friend. I love you. Now can we be friends?

14. Werent you just calling me a troll a few moments ago?

15. Yes. I'm sorry

16. Smokem teh peace pipe?

17. Why the hell are weed smokers criticizing fellow weed smokers about the reason they smoke? Who gives a shit if someone does it for recreation or for medicine, it's their choice.

18. The only reason I ever bring it up is because I believe many smokers are only taking the medical route to bypass the laws and get good weed. This overshadows and kills the credibility of the real benefits of medical marijuana. For it to become a legitimate medical practice, we have to show it can be handled responsibly. Basically keeping people honest. Dont say you are a medical user when you really just like to get high. Its not a bad reason.

I want to see more holistic medicine on the market, and much less synthetic crap. Its kinda hard for this to happen when you see people abusing it for fun