ignorance

Discussion in 'General' started by Bud247, May 7, 2011.

1. Pill's Kill you and prolong your life. But in the end, You die from the Medication Dr's prescribe.

2. I was suicidal until I started smoking weed. I also noticed I haven't stole anything since I started smoking weed too

3. #23 Bud247, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    By saying nice excuse? If I were a "pothead" I would have just let it go, and wouldn't care. If I were a "pothead" why bother getting a card? There would be no point, it's not like you get free marijuana. It's the same price, you will get in trouble if you abuse you're card, you would get fired from you're job, evicted from your house, and then get your card revoked. I spend my days sober, but I guess that is hard to beleive, for someone like you.

4. #24 ICGreen, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
  5. #25 Mad Villian, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    Damn dude, your life sucks(I hope I don't contribute to your depression).

And for what it's worth, I don't justify my marijuana use through fabricated illnesses that may or may not respond to medicinal marijuana treatment. I smoke weed because I like to smoke weed. I'm well aware of its medical properties, it's relative harmlessness, and the history behind its criminalization; But, I no longer bother to even argue the point. Dispelling false propaganda, and attempt to reveal the truth through fact is a lost cause. It's illegal, and thus, has negative stigma. That's all that's necessary for most people to be convinced. Most are completely comfortable in their state of ignorance.

6. #26 Flonkas, May 7, 2011
    Your right. There's absolutley no way he has legit medical issues that marijuana helps. That's crazy talk.

Why would you take an pill when you know full well mj works better and you can do it legally?

Did you know there are more deaths from prescribed drugs then illegal drugs?

7. With the card, you get your selection of "strains" and edibles and the excuse to smoke legally. If you're a pothead, why wouldnt you get the card?

Yes, I know all the research and statistics, but are you really saying mj works better for every known illness than any pharm ever created?

You want crazy talk? You got it right on the dot buddy

8. #28 Bud247, May 7, 2011
    Because I can't do it legally? And because I need it for when I don't smoke. And yes you WILL die from prescribed drugs, if you abuse them.

9. #29 Flonkas, May 7, 2011
    Every illness? We were talking about one person.

10. Im talking about the whole system

As for him, if it works, it works. Though I do find it ironic how it will treat depression for one person, but make it worse for another

11. #31 Flonkas, May 7, 2011
    does the phrase 'happiness is in the eye of the beerholder' apply here?

12. Placebo may be more appropriate.

13. #33 Bud247, May 7, 2011
    Depends on if you rely on it or not. If you use it too much then your tolerence will go up, and won't have the same effect

14. It might not work better than pharmaceuticals in every single case but some people might prefer something natural like a plant instead of some chemical produced in a laboratory. Don't forget that cannabis has virtually no negative side effects whereas most pharms have pretty shitty side effects usually including death.

15. #35 Bud247, May 7, 2011
    Yes, my my meds have side effects like, suicidal thoughts... Not a very good side effect for an anti depressant

16. your sister is stupid...coming from someone who suffers from migraines, weed DEF helps

im not even kidding when i say weed has cured my migraines, now i get like 1 a year

17. wrong

18. ^No cannabis can be a depressant. It can also be a stimulant, psychedelic, hallucinogen etc.

Also a drug being a depressant does not mean it is going to make a person depressed.

There's quite a few drugs classified as depressants that will make you quite happy.

Exactly.

Why would you ever choose to take pills that do who knows what to you if you can get the same relief from bud?

Ignorance that's the only reason.

19. Ive taken pharms. Ive never had serious side-effects like that happen

What if bud doesnt give that relief? Would you still do it just because it doesnt have those side-effects?

20. What did your sisters boyfriend get for his migraines? Vicodin?

I love opiate painkillers, even more than weed, but I got addicted and had to get off them.