ignorance

Discussion in 'General' started by Bud247, May 7, 2011.

1. My sisters boyfriend has had a migrane for three weeks now. My sister said he's been to the doctor they don't know what's wrong they prescribe him drugs... They don't work. (shocker) so I say Maryjane would work 100% so my sisters says that her boyfriend isn't a "drugy like you are" so please tell me how i'm a "drugy" for taking Medicine, when her boyfriend isn't for doing the exact same thing.

2. Because you do it for recreation

3. Because its illegal, you got labelled bro

4. #4 Bud247, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

I have OCD, insomnia, clinical depression, stress disorder. I've taken pills for all of it and the only thing that makes me feel good is weed. So maybe you use it for recreation, which is cool. But don't assume things about people you don't know.

5. Because it's illegal

6. I use mary jane for recreation

7. #7 mushroomsatsuji, May 7, 2011
    Good excuse.

8. #8 Bud247, May 7, 2011
    You judging and thinking like this makes you just as bad as the people against us.

9. #9 Flemian, May 7, 2011
    Lmao, I have crohns but still smoke recreationaly.

You don't smoke weed JUST because of your "medical" reasons.. Which arnt really ones that I would ever use for an argument.. OCD.. Maybe the depression but marijuana is a depressant so maybe your barkin up the wrong "tree".

10. You justifying your drug use is just as bad as the people against us

11. Some people don't understand that weed can actually be used for medicine. I've talked to people who didn't even know medical marijuana was legal in some states.

12. #12 Flonkas, May 7, 2011
    Your assuming he doesn't smoke weed for medicinal purposes? When a shitload of people do? Doesn't make sense

13. They say they do, just so they can get the card.

Do you really think all those people must have weed to treat whatever they have, and NOTHING else will help them?

14. Considering I smoke once a month for my problems, I have no reason to justify anything. I don't smoke whenever the fuck I feel like. Which if that's what you do, it's cool, and don't let anybody tell you diferent.

15. What is smoking once a month going to do for your list of problems..

16. #16 Bud247, May 7, 2011
    I've been going through this shit since kindergarten. Before I even thought of smoking. It's been in my records since before I started smoking. And i have no card, because of people like you won't allow it. But thank you for telling me that I have nothing, I feel like a new man now.

17. Youve had depression since kindergarten?

18. #18 Bud247, May 7, 2011
    No just OCD, but the two have to deal with the serotonin levels in your brain, and since they're caused by low levels, the older I got the more I felt like everything was falling apart. And I've always had trouble sleeping, it wasn't until 14 that they labled me with insomnia though.

19. lol u mad?

20. People like me? You mean the ones who are sick of the potheads who are abusing the medical system to get their fix, which only kills the credibility of medical cannabis?

Yeah, Im such a bastard

Not sure where I said you didnt have anything?