Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iGetStoopiD's DANK Mason Jar.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iGetStOOpiD, Aug 8, 2010.

1. #1 iGetStOOpiD, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    [FONT=&quot]hello blades, this is a thread of my various pick-ups. i will try and keep it updated every time i get some new buds. enjoy:smoke::smoke: *sorry for phone pics*

-Candy Kush:
    [​IMG]

-Some no name purps, very satisfying and sexy nugs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

-G-13
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 iGetStOOpiD, Aug 8, 2010
    -Brownies made with a zip of Socal Chronic.

[​IMG]

- Two oz of Trainwreck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A Backwood rolled with a mix of several different buds that I took out from my previous sacks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. NICE lol.
    lovin the budd!

4. That zip of trainwreck looks amazing. Good shit, OP.

5. #5 SubnoizeKid, Aug 8, 2010
    you should post pics of kief in ur grinder. i was thinkin about gettin that grinder and wanted to know how good it is for kief

you got some fireee buds
    how do they taste/ smokee?
    happy smoken :smoking:

6. thanks, i'll get some pics of kief up when i get some more. i've been smoking too much of it lately. all of those have really nice tastes to them i'd have to say the G has the best taste and gets you the highest.

7. -Orange Krush. Extremely hairy buds! and when you look close its filled with crystals too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I've had orange krush before and the hairs were vibrant and plentiful, but damn! :eek:

9. The first g13 looks weird :p. but it looks pretty dank haha..
    when i used to live in seattle orange just like that with a bunch of hair was around

10. nice buds man!!! I'm pretty sure I have the same grinder as you as well. I got it for free with my vapo that I bought. The only thing I don't like about it(if it is indeed the same one) is the kief spot. It has these grooves in the aluminum and the kief kinda gets stuck in them. I really want to buy one that has a complete flat(maybe mirror) surface for the kief like my bullet grinder use to.

11. my grinder is a sharpedge, and its kief tray has those same grooves. im pretty sure the spacecase grinders have a groove-less kief tray but i dont know for sure.

12. #12 Greenvaporate, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    yea you have the same one as me. Even the same color lol I use the pick that came with my vapo as well, I run it threw the grooves and it gets most of it out. I found a random one online a few days ago. It had a close up of all the compartments open and the kief spot was like a mirror finish. I'll see and I'll get the moms to buy for me for christmas lol.

13. orange krush looks soooo0o HAIRY!!!!!!!!!! i want it :(

14. thats some diggity dank! i especially dig the G-13, definetly a crazy strain. :bongin:

post more asap

15. heres my kief right now.

[​IMG]

16. liking your thread bud, love your strains so far :)

17. #17 iGetStOOpiD, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2010
    - This is an O of some no name outdoor grown super. its one of the softest buds i have felt and gets me a eurphoric body high. (Finally used my camera to take pics!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. - Soma Coma, very unique almost fruity smell and taste.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. - Jack Herer. i had to drive a little ways, but i got some Jack Herer from a WA dispensary. it is easy some of the best weed i've smoked.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. I have yet to see a single mason jar. :p haha, the jack herer looks real good, and I bet that hodgepodge backwoods cigar was pretty good too ;) did you feel a change in moods as you moved through the smoke? gotta love that, taste experience midway thru