ifi grow outside is it likely tha ti will get arrested?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bottomdog, Jun 25, 2003.

1. ive never grown before and i asked my parents about it and they said ntot o because sinc ei live here they will get th ehouse taken away from them too...we have a fairly large farm with greenhouses and 40acres of forest and my mother said they will deffinatley be looking for it here anyway...

is this true?

what happens if i do get caught growing just 2 or 3 plants?

2. I don't know about where you live, but here in TN the feds take away the house and the land and then throw the property owners in jail!

Some times the owners get the property back and sometimes they don't!!!!!!!

When they find what you have...................you will find out what they will do!

It's not worth the risk for your parents sake!

3. Plant deep in the forest off your property. Even if they do find it it wil be hard to conect it with you. but th spot has to have at least 4 hour sof light.

4. what if they find out its me though?

5. make sure if you put them in the trees they have enough light- and remember they should have liht for a good portion of the day but not be inan open area- find a place with trees that are not very dense because they won't be able to see them from the air buttheir wil still be plenty of light.

6. Dude, just go down the road and plant them along a drain ditch or someone elses farm field. Save yourself the problem. Put one plant here, one there......won't be found that way.....and if you have males females mixed they won't seed since they will be so far apart.

7. you will only go the the plants onece a week so beight cought red handed is rare. ususaly they bust the plot and take the plants. They dont do week long stakeouts for 7 plants. At first have 2- 3 plots then increase if needed.

8. What happened to a little adventure and excitement? Hell if ur worried about gettin caught don't grow. If yer cojones be the size of small planets then GO 4 IT! Poppa Fed can't be everywhere at once...or can they? AH shit who's that at the door? OH fuck it's Officer Opie with his 8x10 color glossy photos with circles an arrows with a paragraph on the back of each one ....For those that are wondering WTF is goin on it's from my personal fav. Alice's Restaurant by Arlo'the Man' Guthrie

9. They cant use infared... without a warrant, and you can surely make a few plants mix in with others.

10. Yea its easy just find some other potinty leafed plant and start diging. My plants are in a blackberry bushes and blend in quite nicley.

11. Don't plant to many in the same area. How about 1 mile apart. Pot is so easy too see from the air. Haven't you guys ever watched TV. Its like looking for a white golfball on a black blanket. Keep it shaded under a tree or something.

12. Shade is the worst enemy for pot although there will be less when the leaves fall and it is flowering. But in early stages it will make the plant grow alot slower, and skimpy.

13. You have to weigh the pros and the cons of your particular situation. Can you drive to a secluded area in the bush. Thats youyr best bet.

14. ive been thinking....we have a lot of forest and im gonan grow it outside but in a pot..so i will run around with it every other day..lie one day ill put it in one bush then ill put it in another...and since its my property and i walk in the woods allt he time no one will think anything of it...i mean i take walks around my property every day and since its my property no one shoudl think anything of it right? and im just gonan grow 2 plants :)

15. Keep your 2 plants apart and never move one where the other has been.(In case 1 is male). Maybe you'll get 2 females. Wouldn't that be toasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. i would recomend if your gonna go for pots that they be hella camo, cause i big old tan pot is gonna stick out in the back 40 like a sore thumb. just paint it black and green. Second is just a crak pot theroy but seeing as alot of big property has black berry bushes soome where around it try getting seeds that grow a purple colored weed so that you can put them in there and they wont be like bright green.

17. i have no idea i dont want to spend too much money but i want really good weed :(got any ideas for me?

18. they are gonan be 100% femaile seeds but they are a lot of money...anyone know where ic an get the best deal?

im running around with the pots whether you like it or not :mad: it wont be suspicous if no one sees it :(

19. whats the cheapest i can buy seeds for? 100% female

20. Why not save some money and get reg. seeds? Just grow twice as much.!!!!