if you're stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by SSHaze, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Turn on the history channel and watch the new special on nostradamus. They just found one of his books. Kind of interesting, i dont know if i believe in any of this, but it certainly holds my attentions. I've always been curious about this ancient figure. What do all you guys think about it?

2. im watching it on
    THC

3. THC :D

4. yeah i watched all that shit last night fuccin lifted. i always read about dude, but i didnt know they had specials on him and i never heard about that book. :eek: i think that the show was a little off though. i felt like they were very biased and shit. ive heard part of his prediction for WW3 has something to do with a blood red sun or flag or something, but all they talked about on the show was the moon and the muslims. before, when i heard about the WW3/apocalypse predictions everyone i talked to/read about said it was China, Japan, or Russia who would cause problems, now it's the muslims. i think they should give the facts and interpretations, but all of the ideas not just ones that will further push hate toward the muslims.

5. lol that seems pretty kool one time me and smokinbuddah(nother member) where chillin wit an eighth and i have to say we where up 5 hours watchin a documentary on wolves anything like that is just da shizz

6. I want the fuckin' history channel... damn cheap ass cable, why can't I just pay for the channels I want?