If you're one of those people who lets their dogs start barking at 7am

Discussion in 'General' started by fadeddd, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Fuck you.

Let me sleep.

Buy a cat.

2. I'm one of those people who brings my dog to piss on your front door at 7am in the morning.

3. Yes, people allow their dog to start barking..

4. Like and rep.

I have a similar problem. These people just have their little yappy dogs start barking at the early hours of the morning. I know they hear it, because I can. And I know they're home.

And they don't do shit about it.

5. #5 fadeddd, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    When they choose to put them outside in the front yard so they can bark at every vehicle going past, even on weekends, when they could easily wait to put them outside, use their backyards..

it'd just be cool, is all.

My neighbors also let their lame ass chihuahua come through the rod iron fence they have so it can come to my door step every morning and take a huge shit on my doormat. If I went outside while the chihuahua was in my yard, he'd stand there and bark at me. In my own yard. Had the rod iron blocked off and the chihuahua freaked the fuck out cause he had to start pooping in his own yard... spent weeks trying to figure out how to get in.

I prefer a quiet pile of coiled up dog shit to a loud ass yappy dog waking me up though.

6. since this is a dog thread.
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. I have an english mastiff pup atm.

I'm going to train it to specifically target shoes.

Why? Because blax are invisible at night.

9. It's true, my best friend has to wear an orange/bright shirt when he rides his bike at night, otherwise he's basically invisible. If you squint, you might see a bike riding itself, but even that's hard to see...

10. That's my favorite stoner dog, lol. Reminds me so much of.. me.

11. I used to deal with same retarded ass neighbors who had their dog bark at fucking 6..
    Also you think you have it bad..a few doors down from me lives a german sherpard on meth who can bark at anywhere between 1-6 a.m
    no lie, and no says shit all to them. Well maybe they did but still, if I were to walk by thier crib at night, on the way to my crib. Shit would jump at the window inside barking like crazy trying to attack me lol

12. #13 schultzy225, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    If I could get me dog to hold the face he makes when I pet him it would be that exact meme. Same smile and face shape. It would just be completely different markings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: I really should try and get a retake of the stoner dog pic with my dog. And then get high with my dog and just chill and watch him for an hour. I could probably come up with around 100 memes

13. My dogs bark at me at 7 AM when I get stoned.. It makes me paranoid.

14. the dogs are waking their owner's ass up too, lol

15. When I yell shut the fuck up it usually makes my dogs stop barking.

16. If my neighbor can mow his lawn at 7am and wake me up as I'm just going to sleep from the midnight shift, then I can let my dog out so it can bark at 5am when I get home and wake him up.

17. Yeah, my neighbor used that logic on us too...

"My husband gets home from work at 4am, and your dog wakes him up when he's asleep at noon"

"Ok, I never knew your husband slept until noon. You let your chihuahuas bark at 8am until 11pm"

"Yeah but your dog howls."

"At sirens"

"Yeah"

"Ok, your dog yipes because it's a fucking chihuahua for absolutely no reason all throughout the day"

I feel even worse for the people on either side who don't even have dogs.

I'm glad they moved, can't wait to see what dogs my next neighbors have. :rolleyes:

18. Sound like my neighbor. Called the cops twice due to barking and my favorite. "not cleaning up your dog shit and when a breeze comes it blows the smell into my house." Better not be my neighbor. :cool: