Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you're not high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dinnerisserved, Jun 8, 2009.

1. blood test - mostly for DNA tests, to check if you driving drunk, blood disorders, checking levels in your blood.

drug test - piss test.

if u underage your parents cant objectify you to tests from the store or from doctors. if youre over 18, you have to give consent.

so are you 18 + ? lol

2. Drug tests do not take months to find results on.
    It takes like 2 days max from a lab/doctor.
    And they don't do that shit just for fun, it is expensive.
    You're fine, roll a blunt and settle down.

3. What are you 11 years old. Get the fuck outta here you dont what a blood test is for or what a DRUG TEST is for?

4. yo wtf man weed is good man dont waste i like bubblers li,ke ,,imce and they are good things i just smoked alot out of my bubbler like .4 gs or more and i be very hihg. Ook ok my eyes are closed and i aremt [pprgoof reading this so yeahg its probably bad.

5. i hope you're right

6. First of all if you smoke weed and dont inhale your a pussy never smoke weed again.

7. This is the stupidest thread I have ever bothered to open lol.

8. haha i've finally found my friend on GC
    (he is the one who started this post)
    well i'm the one who smoked him out
    this is what happened:we wanted to be high for a long car ride we had to take to a friend's beach house
    so we decided to meet at my house first then get picked up
    we go to my backyard to smoke
    (tiny ass bubbler, little below average regs, bub had a tiny bowl)
    we got high
    maybe a 5/10
    we didnt smoke that much
    and it wasn't the best weed around
    so
    idk
    maybe that information could help someone somehow ;smokeinsg: idk im
    and as for dinnerisserved, i hope you don't get caught buddy, i'll see you tomorrow when we skate

9. Did anyone say specifically they were checking for drugs?

This sounds like a physical or a checkup. If you go in for a physical they will take both blood and urine and check the levels of various substances in both. This makes sure all your organs are working and you're not diabetic or some other horrid thing. (I'm diabetic so they take blood and urine EVERY time I go to the doctor, every 3-6 months.) Usually they will schedule a follow up visit to go over the results. At your age, that visit is going to be "well, everything's fine, thanks for paying for another visit, bye."

Unless your parents asked for it specifically, they will not check for weed. If your parents asked for it, they are going to foot a hefty bill because your insurance will not cover that.

Unless someone said drug test, quit worrying.