If you're high and not expecting visitors

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Do you answer the doorbell?

Just a thought.
    I hate answering the door when I'm high.
    Unless its pizza...obviously.

2. Depends who it is

3. Look through the peephole?

4. I don't open my apartment door for any randoms but that probably stems from personal issues I have.

5. If they didn't call before they came over they can fuck off.

6. This. Unless they're a good friend. There's a few people that I wouldn't mind if they randomly dropped by to chill.

7. Lol, I know what you mean. Usually, the only strangers who knock on my door are people from the church trying to make me pray with them.

But, I don't consider good friends as randoms. They know they are always welcome to stop by

8. I can see out of a window by the door before I open it so I never really have to worry about it.

9. ahahahah when I was reading this, there was a knock on my grandmothers door and it was my father...

I'm in the middle of watching workaholics too &&i'm pretty baked..so I was laughing my ass off when he was talking to me....

:smoke:

10. I don't open the door unless I'm expecting somebody, or I ordered take out or whatever

11. Unless its my best friend i wont open the door unless i get a call beforehand.

if its pizza im already at the door staring out of the window lol

12. Too get to my front door I have to pass a window. It means if I go for it Im commited lol.

13. lol that sucks.....to get to my peephole i have to open a first door first, and its insulated at the bottom which makes a fucking scraping noise so basically the people at the door know I'm there looking at them and not opening the door....
    -.-'

14. I get real paranoid if someone knocks on my door when I'm high... So I wouldn't answer it... Well, I'm actually not even allowed to answer the door anyway when my landlord isn't here so I guess I don't really have to worry about it.

15. At least they don't see you highly slink past first.
    I might as well just look at them out the window and walk away. Leaving them confused on the doorstep haha.

16. Wow. I could've totally made a thread like this I was thinking the same thing, but overall it depends who it is, if it's someone I don't recognize, I probably wouldn't answer it. If it's a friend, of course I would answer it!
    :D

17. I usually don't have visitors. And when I do they don't knock, they let themselves in.

But I once answered the door high and it was my bro's friend. Nothing happened.

18. Even when I'm sober I avoid answering the door most of the time. Usually when they're carrying something. I get sick of people trying to sell me random shit or trying to convert me to another religion :mad:

19. Well, I live in the woods, so the only people I know that would stop by are people that would know to call first to see if we're even home. Almost all the time though I will let them ring the bell, and walk away, then if it's someone I'm interested in talking to I will go to the door before they drive away. If it's someone I don't know, then there's a good chance they're just lost. lol..

20. I dont really get unexpected visitors, when i do i first get a little paranoid for some reason.
    But then we usually end up smoking weed together