Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you're baked, you have to watch this.. You will die. I hope!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coalition17, Mar 1, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqae0MZfyxA]The Voice Over Dudes - Bill Cosby #2 - YouTube[/ame]

I found this randomly looking for videos of Bill Cosby impressions.

Shit was killin me.
    :D:wave:

Attached Files:

2. The racism is a bit much but damn it's still too funny.

3. What the fuck is this I don't come here to see a fat naked old fuck crawl around naked.

4. ok.,..heres one dancing instead.

[​IMG]

5. It made me laugh cause I thought that shit was Danny DeVito

6. Trying.. to.. read... lips..
    "DAMN RIGHT. ITS BETTER THAN YOURS!"

7. Better.

8. What the fuck is that naked dude crawling from

9. I assume it to be a couch. I also assume it to be from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or something cause that REALLY looks like Danny DeVito... Maybe i'm wrong though because I don't even watch that show lol.

10. No thats definitely Danny Devito

11. It is Danny DeVito, crawling out of a couch from one of the greatest television shows, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. It was their Christmas Special I believe. So if you insult the picture, you're insulting Jesus.