if you're baked and you know it...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dm0nt0k3, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Post it here. What you're doing, what you're listening to, what you're eating, who you're with, what crazy-ass thoughts you're having.

:smoke: just smoked two bowls in my homemade bong that's actually pretty well-made. Now i'm chillin watching comedy central and wondering what life would be like as a fly born inside a turtule's shell. I bet it would suck ass.

2. fucking with people on facebook, watching doogeball, planing with my buddy how to get weed tommarow and a new piece.

jurassic 5 - a day at the races.

the best fucking lucky charms/fruit loops mix ever.

my long time smoking buddy

thinking that this one kid were talking to is a snitch, cuz there is a fuckload of snitches in our town.

3. Listening to the Butthole Surfers, just ate some raman, and now I'm thinking about this BBC documentary I saw called, My Big Breasts and Me. It's about British chicks who's tights are just out of fucking control. Like a 5'1 girl with like a G cup size. It talked about different methods of boob management. Like accepting them and living with them, surgery, or diet and excercise. Talked about boob psychology and shit, it was a very interesting hour.

4. clap your hands *clap clap*

If you're baked and you know it and you really wanna show it, if you're baked and you know it clap your hands *clap clap*:hello::hello:

5. Sitting at the kitchen counter with my mom she is doing the crossword puzzle in today paper and I am on my laptop listening to Air - Alone in Tokyo. Eating a fiber one pop tart :)

6. #6 dm0nt0k3, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
    i just clapped my hands for like 5minutes straight. damn... i wanna go to the furniture store and try out that sofa i just saw on tv. that looked comfy as shit. i want that thing.

i am going to order dominoes. fuck yes.

7. I'm watching discovery channel with a box of oatmeal pies

8. I'm just sitting here alone surfing the GC forums and smokin up. I've got some "Halycon On and On" from Orbital playing on the 'ol computer...I'm starting to get pretty hungry, so I might have to drive into town and grab some food soon. I'm also thinking about going swimming later...stoned swimming is always fun. :)

9. i think santa wins.

discovery channel stoned=amazing

oatmeal pies=amazing regardless

10. i'm eating everything in my fridge i've finished the top level now its just a matter of time before everything in there that is makeable to be eatable in 2mins is VAPORIZED

11. well im damn baked, singing along with phish, typing on grass city, drinking some monster, uhhhh sparkin a bowl, and looking at the trippy ass design on my longboard :smoke: