If you're a hip-hop fan come check this out..

Discussion in 'General' started by whitewarrior, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Jay-Z just released a new video not too long ago and I don't know if anyone's seen it yet, but this has got to be one of the best music videos I've seen in awhile...

*It's actually directed by the original director of Friday--F. Gary Gray. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q4AE8M0pd8

2. I'm sorry Jay-Z just aint what he used to be. Black Album should have been his last time in the studio

3. that song is soo overrated... i hate it.

4. nice video though.. expensive.

5. meh, jay-z used to be so much better, reasonable doubt, hard know life volume 2, blueprint, bp 2.1, and even the black album all bumped this song is lame.

6. I agree that Jay-Z has definitely gotten soft these past couple of albums i.e. The Black Album [some songs were okay]...and the music he makes today isn't up to par with Reasonable Doubt, In My Lifetime, Blueprint, etc. but I actually like this song..and the video is amazing..

7. yeah i like the video too. and the song is alright, but it's missing something when you compare it to ain't no *****, d'evils, hard knock life, jigga my *****, heart of the city, 99 problems, excuse me miss pt. 2, those songs BUMP.

8. Nothin beats the Grey Album.

9. that was the gayest albumm... barely hiphop

10. seems to me like he's kinda copying kanye west. he is too fuckin ugly to be a pretty boy!

11. Hes a bitch, Walks around with his dick tucked between his legs.

12. Lmao another needed post by KSR..

I agree with the person who said the Black Album should have been his last and he shoulda just stayed with his company er whatever..and doing guest verses on others tracks

The Gray Album?..haha that congloborate album was bullshit :D

Fast cars are sweet though decent vid! :)

13. the Zonda z12 is hot. the song not somuch. The ferrari alright, but over rated

14. i dont even get it