if your neighbors son just had a kid

Discussion in 'General' started by skatealex2, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Would you show up?

I would go, but they're all wearing suits and im not really close with any of them+ I am high as fuck off a firecracker and I just got Drake's Fortune 2 for my PS3/HD:smoke:

2. Not really if it was my neighbors son. I would if it were my friend/friends son though, so you're good :)

3. Thanks man. The way I see it -friends and family i always go to for something like that :smoke:

4. Wait are you close with them or not?

5. Not really. They sometimes come over for family meals or the other way around, but really my parents are close with them i guess. I'm always nice to them, but i dont think it constitutes as close- i never go to them on my own or anything to chill or wtvr

6. Yea, then I wouldn't bother, I have neighbors just like that, I think of it as, just staying out of their way and letting their close family come, ya know :)

7. Actually, if you can, make them like a little cake or desert type thing and walk over and give it to them. It's a nice gesture, and you don't have to go inside.

8. ^ That'd be nice :)

9. #10 skatealex2, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009

that'd be awkward cause everyone is wearing suits and shit and i don't have a cake

10. Hahaha is it me or did that sound hilarious?

And dude, make one lol. Or brownies, muffins, cupcakes, cookies, anything hah.

11. if you ain't really close to them, just wait till...they're not wearing suits anymore I guess... lol

12. Maybe I should inject the family with ketamine as a gift for the new baby

[​IMG]

13. Yea dude, like have you seen Gran Torino? Your Clint Eastwood and they're the Orientals lol, except your neighbors aren't oriental lol :smoke:

14. How is uncharted 2? It looks gang as fuck I want it

15. Maybe they are oriental. Lol.

16. I've only been playing a few minutes, but it is a really cool game.

They did a really good job on this- graphics, story, gameplay are all A. and being high makes it even trippier!

I think one of my neighbors- the father of the house- is originally from Israel, not sure though. does that count as oriental?

17. rofl that was what i thought as well

18. i wouldn't, but i don't really speak to my neighbours... other than the odd hello and mention of the weather (lol, fuckin' small-talk) when i see them.

well, only the one side... the other side are assholes so i just don't speak to them at all.

19. #20 TravisH997, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    Ahhh that's a toughie. Let's say yes.

Actually noooo. We can just make another movie with like middle eastern people lol