If your mom walked in on you....

Discussion in 'General' started by iTokeat420, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Mom: no
    Dad: definately

2. #22 Floydian, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019

3. I've been trying to get my mother to use it for her MS.

4. I'm sure you've alerted her that you don't need to SMOKE it, right?

5. Yes. It's just the generational taboo. She's 66 and her generation where she grew up were taught that it was devil weed. She's fine that I smoke it now, but she doesn't want to touch it. It doesn't help that none of her doctors think it's a valid treatment.

6. #26 Floydian, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Lol, man, my current doctor thinks I need to be in counseling because of my marijuana use :p Also for barbiturates in my tox screen, which I didn't take, but god forbid she believe a known recreational drug user, eh?

Tell her there are worse weeds out there;

http://forum.grasscity.com/spirituality-philosophy/341590-marijuana-lord-3.html#post3977026

(^ I just had to post it since you said the devils weed :p)

Edit; Wrong permalink -.-

7. my mom wouldn't do that. Even though I'm 19 and out on my own she will never be ok with me smoking. My dad on the other hand lol. I don't smoke with him but he hooks me up with joints and we sit there and talk about weed for hours on end. But it is wierd to smoke with him I'm not even gonna lie.

8. If my mom walked in on me smoking weed she'd just yell at me to do it outside.

9. #29 OGkush420, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Ive blazed with my mom a few times,but not just her,it was actually with my mom,aunt,and some of their friends. I grew up around a bunch of old school smokers,but they always tried to hide it from me.

I myself never smoked till I was 14, and didnt smoke with my mom and aunt till I was 17. The first time it was really awkward for me cause of all the years of her being hypocritical and not allowing me to toke.

10. i wouldnt say anything...id just re-pack the bong and hand it to her

11. I would feel very weird, I mean I've smoked wit my boyz motherz and shyt but my own motha? I'd probably laugh and be like uhhh yea sure, but after doin' it I bet would feel at ease

12. id be like '....(blankly staring at her).........nah'

13. That could never be a wronger statement. I get high with my mom all the time, especially the summer time, we sit out on the porch and I pack a bowl.

I smoked weed with my father like figure too, he was my old boss and friend, and we would get high before work.

So I have to say I disagree with NOFX, Smoking weed with your parents is cool. It also helps improve relationships with you parents when things arent best.

14. ^ Fucking A right.