If your having a bad day

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannabis Corpse, Nov 14, 2008.

1. my IQ dropped 10 points looking at those sites...Stupid 12 year old humor.

2. i had a shitty day

3. i <3 lolcats.
    dont hate on them IKO

4. And heres some beautiful music to improve your mood
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZVN5Y6dtOk&feature=related"]YouTube - La Musica Notturna Delle Strade Di Madrid No. 6[/ame]

This song makes me smile every single time I hear it.

5. dude, honestly, i had the shittiest day ever today.

i know it sounds fiendish, but my gf and i have to survive on $50/week for food, in order to keep buying all the weed that we do. which isn't that much :/

and we had a fight about it, basically it sucked. we are still gonna buy the weed though :eek:

ive seen most of this shit, but +rep for the effort thanks for trying to cheer up a random gloomy stoner

6. Says the guy who prefers crack over weed.

7. Grow your own if you can!

8. eh, i dont know how anything could fix my day lol. I have 3 papers due, i finished 2 of them, but havent started the other and its due at 12... i've already come to the conclusion that i can't finish it./.. even though i was supposed to hand it in a while ago...

on top of that, i was going to finish the paper, but my car was blocked in in my driveway cuz my roommates gf slept over, and i couldnt leave until like, 10 minutes ago to get my coffee, so i havent been able to function/do the paper, and i've been sick to my stomach all morning... and now the stress is making my stomach hurt more... and i still have to hand at least the two papers... god school stresses me out so much, i hate it... it literally makes me sick... i feel like puking right now

9. LOL RLY? You do if you smoke weed! /sarcasm

sry<3

I less than three them too

No problem dog.

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA