if your gunna roll up on someone do it right!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoken Souljah, Apr 23, 2006.

1. well once my bro was changing his wheel back in the hood we used to live in. some dudes just walked up on him with a knife and said give us your money. well, my bro pulled off the long metal handle from the jackstand and dented the shit out of one of their heads before calling the cops on him after knocking him out. the other guy just ran off like a bitch.

2. WTF You think your so damn smart and Ill you did was lock your door. Damn I wish I was as smart as you.

3. what?

4. :laughing:

5. Yeah I collect guns so it wouldnt be the best thing to rob me I have a mac 10 under the driver seat and an Ar15 in the trunk but im not really violent anyway so oh well at least nobody is gonna fuck with me.:hello:

6. Until someone pulls one right back out and ends you. Don't flash it unless you intend to use it. A rule to live by.

-AFD

7. I agree with Jackattack, good job with the getting away from those guys but I don't see why it's so significant, all you did was drive away.

8. Your nicer than mw one of thoose fools would have caught a bullet to the dome peice!!!!

9. You reach under the seat and flash them somthig. I reach under the seat and start bustin rounds in their ass!!! his mom would need mr. clean to get the brains out of his hoodie and thats a fact!!!!

10. Yeah, your a hard ass ;)

-AFD

11. I know im gunna get yelled at for this comment but.........

FUCKING TWEEKER PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!

You know its true too. :wave:

Peace
    Dannk!....:smoking:

12. people who steal are so stupid that just shows that they have no money and no job