If your ex GF texted you

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YoooJess, Jan 18, 2014.

1. "I can't wait to fuck you again one day"would you fck her again?Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Depends on what happened to end the relationship, but id prob say yeah just don't be catching feelins

3. Mine texted me almost those exact words earlier this week! LOL im meeting up with her next monday

4. It all depends how it ended but I would Fuck and move on, don't catch feelings again. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Nope, not at all

6. #6 lazytoker, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Of course. Beats jacking off for the day.

Unless I was in another relationship.

• Like Like x 3
  7. depends which ex

• Like Like x 1
  8. depends on how long it had been since the last time i got my dick wet.

9. I'd give her a pearl necklace.

10. #10 TheAnswer121, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    id laugh and be like "too bad", but wouldnt respond

11. Going to get some pretty varying answers, very circumstantial question. In my case, HELL NO.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'd fuck the shit out of her then kick her out of her own house.

M:"Yeah babe, that was great, now go pick me up some smokes..."
    H:"you don't smoke"
    M:"Yeah I know"

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 lisamc, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    My ex text me. I don't think I will. That's just more heartache waiting to happen. Are you still hung up on her? If so, don't do it! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. ^ Guys are less emotional and more physical, OP is going to smashh. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. She'd get the D.

16. I hope the guy I'm talking to wouldn't go back to his ex gf. It's old news.

A guy I talked to sophomore year went back to his crazy ex & so I stopped talking to him, I just acted like I didn't know him. I know it breaks his heart now because he told me how much he liked me but whatever

17. No i'm gay now :laughing:

18. #18 -Martyr, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    If she said "I can't wait to fuck you again one day" and not "I can't wait to be with you and fuck your life and mental stability up again" I can't see why I couldn't be civil and hate-fuck the shit out of her. Like Lazytoker said, it's always better than pretending I'm Jon Voight trying to tame an anaconda while I watch girls get reamed on tube sites.

• Like Like x 1
  19. No I'd tell her to go fuck herself :laughing: