If Your An Expert Please Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by King of Haze, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Hey Brand new to this site had a couple of quetions for experts or those who think they are?

1) Has any one grown haze and what can you tell me about it.....i want to know how much yield can i expect per plant espcially how long they grow and the steps also how i kno when they are ready....but i really want to kno the yeild per plant and the height they need to be to give a maximum yield?

2) Has any one used "the cool cab" or the "the caddy" hydroponic systems from sunlightsheds.com? If you have what can you tell me about them are they good is it worth it what is the yield like?

3) Lastly can some one help me learn about SOG method and how much yield can i expect from that and how long it will take and how to do it?.....PLEASE DEFINED ADVICE IS APPRECIATED

2. look out experts this is tough!

3. Pure Sativa. Heirloom Lines
    Flowering: 112-150 days
    Outdoor: December - harvest full moon minimum.

Tastes range with phenotypes but all plants are a delight on the pallate and a pleasant sensory experience, over all there are grassy, spicy, fruity, musky, peppery, earth and many combinations thereoff are possible.

The plants grow to typical pure Sativa types, large vigorous and branchy. Indoors they require at least 16 weeks in the fastest phenotypes and many of the better plants can take upwards of 18 weeks on 12hr lighting. To fuly mature plants we suggest lowering flowering times down in the latter part of the flowering period. On 12hr light regimes they will flower and phenotypes can be selected to suit this, leaving the possiblllity open to flower a trained Haze in many growrooms alongside other shorter flowering varities.

Outdoors the plants can be huge and less than 40 degrees from the equator can deliver incredible yeilds of the best quality herbs. Haze was traditionally greenhouse grown during development and she responds great in this environment. She needs a location with full sun and sunshine right through into December to give her best. We suggest force flowering during the summer using darkening systemts to maximise yeilds and potentcy. Under mother natures light the flowers are simply incredible and this is the best way to grow Haze in our opinion. Plants can get huge in every direction, and can reach 4.5m over a full season with massive side branching if planted to ground.

The Haze produces the most beutifull plants we have witnessed and delivers the most sublime smoking experience, she is without doubt the 'el primo' a deeply profound and moving experience for the cultivator and smoker alike.

4. fucking double poster.
    oh, and if your the king of haze, then you should know, right?

5. thanks for the help sorry bout the double poost im kinda new to this.....and u shuld spend ur energy helpin instead of cursng me ot thats wat forums are for but thanx for the info