If your American the open this thread

Discussion in 'General' started by jackcasey, Nov 17, 2013.

1. This is what uk cheese is about, get some it's beautiful

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384711457.438565.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sunsets are beautiful.
    Dolphins are stunning. 
    Peacocks are majestic. 
    Taking a piss after a six hour road-trip is divine.

But that's just weed. 

3. Yeah bro not that special, definitely nothing compared to what you get here in Cali. Close but no cigar.

4.  Looks good no doubt.  :hello:     I'm sure there will be many saying that isn't crap compared to thiers and some are right but others are jumping on the wagon.    I don't realy like cheese so I grow purple star (purple D x sensi star), sour D and fire OG all outdoor. No pics this year but I'm sure trich wise it's the same look.   Take care and happy growing.  If you didn't grow it then happy smoking.   Is that outdoor? The color and trich's look like it.  I like outdoor better. Too me it's like outdoor strawberries compared to indoor strawberries if done right. :bongin: :metal: :smoking:

5. Looks like some high mids bruvva.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. looks good mate, but we dropped the egg on ya!

7. #8 SrGrower, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
      Living in Sonoma county cali I agree with you but things make a difference. Trim wise it's not the same if you bye it here since we are pickey. Most pot I see here has the same look it just depends on the process it went through. For instance I have outdoor weed I trimmed and the 4 lbs I have looks better then indoor of the same type (Purple star). I cure mine the way it should be and when dumping the jar out to air out I pick the buds up and keep the shake away. If that is done 3-4 times the excess trim falls off and it looks 100% better. Most people as you know selling from cali out of state just quick trim and get rid of it not curing it.  Also most home growers / personal growers just quick trim as well like that looks in this post above.  I have a tendancy to think we are the best and get the best here in California and thats not the case anymore.  Maybe we do maybe we don't but it's an arguement like gun rights that nobody wins.   Take care and weed is weed so as long as it gets better thats what counts.

My edit is we don't know if it's good or not till we tast it.  I have sour D that is fluffy but smells good and gets you baked. It tastes like those zours candies with earthy aftertaste.  Looks are 1/3 of it

8. I've seen better

9. USA OG>UK CHEESE

10. i'm going to be that guy; it's you're*

11. Lmao, average bud in Colorado easily shits on whatever you call 'dank'.

UK bud can't touch ours and it's not even debatable. Take your L, son.

12. U-S-A and learn how to take a nug shot! lol

13. looks decent enough nothing special op

14. boo that man! boooo

15. Fuck that... UK cheese is nasty... try some American Cheese!!!
    [​IMG]

16. All cheese jokes aside... that looks like some good bud; but nothing we can't get here in the US. Even here in the Southern States where its illegal as fuck I can still find bud of that quality.

17. WTF @ this thread title. 

18. You'd have to pay me to smoke that schwag

19. We do but right now weed is a lot its ether 10 a g 85 a oz for 7gs of leaf per oz or like idfk 150 10 a g for trimmed bud . If its leafy espect 5 a g.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app