If You Wrote a Book What Would it Be About?

Discussion in 'General' started by psychoperson25, May 13, 2013.

1. Say any one of you blades wrote a book what would it be about? Fiction? Non-fiction?

I don't have a book idea in mind, if it was a comic book though I want to make a comic about zombies still. I know it is pretty played out right now what with Walking Dead, terrible looking Zombieland tv show and World War Z. I just enjoy the subject though and I feel like I would take it less seriously and add some humor into it. I would have full control over it too so there would be no other artist or writer. I might have someone edit it though. I feel like I could actually try this though. I could probably never get a book legitimately published so I would use the web. I don't want to go into it because I have ideas that I don't think have been used in zombie narrative.

But I am more interested in what everyone's ideas would be. Even if you hadn't put any thought into it I want to hear it.

2. My fucked up family no doubt. Were the on the outside everything is fine but once you know the truth your like WTF! ? Kinda family. Every single person I've told my story to has told me I grew up in a lifetime original.

3. How to not be an idiot

4. [quote name='"sofakingstoned"']My fucked up family no doubt. Were the on the outside everything is fine but once you know the truth your like WTF! ? Kinda family. Every single person I've told my story to has told me I grew up in a lifetime original.[/quote]

Yo man, my dad always told me to write a book about the family too. Which actually goes hand in hand with the idiot topic

5. Lesbian aliens

6. I could write a book on how to give good cunnilingus

7. I hear ya. I have already starting writing a book about my fucked up family.

8. Actually, I have started writing "A Nervous Pooer's Guide to Shitting in Public"

TM, bitches!

9. #9 Padovan, May 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016

10. Why I owe everything to my parents

11. Extra dimensional parasites that take over human bodies in order to expand their cognitive experiences.

12. My life no doubt. I've had a crazy ass life filled with a lot of crazy misfortunes. And I wouldn't change it for anything.

13. James Bond style novel about prowling for the D.

14. It would be about my rise to the top of the rap community..

..titled simply, Thuggin' Ain't Easy; A Rope of Sand. :smoke:

15. I've been told by a handful that I should put pen to paper over my stories.

I could probably write a book about my Aussie travels, hitchin' across the country. But what I'd really like to do is compile a collection of stories from my life - first date debacles, global travels, family dinners, career developments... but then I remember that I've kept a blog for the past 9 years and what's the point of rewriting it all?

16. id write childrens books about farm animals and shit like that. i dont have the patience to actually write a book, and writing for kids is easy

17. Wonders of life. Really just philosophizing.
    Pretty much what I think about all the time while extremely high.
    It's not like I haven't started writing about the weird shit I wonder.

People might pay for it? If you got interesting stories people will pay.

Bumping this so others can answer.

That thought has never occurred to me.

I got great stories, if I can be humble for a moment, but to make money from them? I'm more about the entertainment value. And now that I'm thinking about it: fuck writing. I far prefer to tell my stories aloud.

20. I want to write a book, similar to "1984"