If you won the Lottery, what would you do with the money?

Discussion in 'General' started by Budder81, Oct 11, 2006.

1. I'd invest in a labergini, a corvette, and a viper. I'd get a nice a million$ house. Invest alot into the marijuana legalization efforts. I'd build up a huge glass collection. Open my own headshop/reptile store. Build a green house and gets hundreds of plants growing. THen I'd ook up my homies and my family with a grip of cash too :D

2. Allright the first thing I would do is set up a program for minorities in every highschool in America which states that if you can hold a 3.0 average we will pay you 5000 to get a car, and if you can pay 1500 hundred out of that before you graduate your eligible for a half scholarship (4.0 gets you a full one).I would also buy three vacation homes in Jamaica, Dominican Republic(love dominican girls no wonder we gave them the land for free) and Haiti. I would also supe up those homes with the latest in technology from plasmas to CCTV you name it, no grow rooms though the sun is my energy source.I would also get three more homes in Usa starting with a Loft on park ave for my boozy side(girlfriend/wife/mistress) a nice 2-3 bedroom house in Canada prefarably cold to create music, get my write on and design the next great RPG and a Big as house for the family in Conneticut.FYI the house in canada is where Iwill be growing the shrooms and weed, no more than 15 plants 5 creative sativas,5 knouckout indicas, and 5 fruity strain thats a mix of both.

Now the workpart I would start up three companies, a publishing company, a gaming company and a record company im startting to run out of juice so lets finish this.

The last thing I would do is start a movement to unviel the Freemasons, Iluminati, Skull and bones whatever they wanna call themselves cause with them in charge there is no way that Mj would be legal.

3. A nice house in Hawaii
    A Labrador
    '94 twin turbo toyota supra
    a F/22 Raptor
    a small place in Amsterdam
    an Apache
    a yacht
    pounds upon pounds of grade a bud.
    the best collection of pieces this world has ever seen, and use everyone of them
    maybe even take up Rasta's idea:smoking:
    and of course, a few mil to legalization efforts.

4. Dunno.
    I'd probably donate SOME of it to a hospital or something.

5. weed.
    mansion.
    hang glider.
    RV.
    a lot of lighters and wraps and a couple roors.
    ps3.
    games.
    i think i would be set for life right there.

6. Yes, I know I'm bumping a thread from early last year (had it saved--alotta good replies in here).. I just wanna see more inputs on this...

7. I'd have a mansion built for my mom and of course my own. I'd buy brand new cars for myself, mom, and each of my sisters and put them all through college. I don't know exactly what I'd do after that. Just buy whatever the hell I want I guess.

8. I think Anarkin has the right idea, I'd invest just enough to live sustainably on the most basic level, and give the rest to my family and do some work for a few causes I believe in. Fuck that materialistic bullshit.

9. I would probably secure my families debts and financial worries. After that I would donate probably half to various charities such as NORML, cancer research, and so on. I would continue to get my degree, then probably pursue graduate and doctoral studies. Next I would buy a personal helicopter to transport me with a full time pilot who is also my assistant. I'd buy a house in colorado right on a mountain, one in Oregon, and one in Hawaii. Id travel the world, burn pounds of weed, and send a couple of my closest friends a pound. I know I bumped but I cant help but fantasize what id do with the money

10. give half to my parents and never work again

11. I would buy a hotel. That way the penthouse floor will be mine with a terrace filled with weed. I would have income from the hotel aside from the left over of the 100m. I would have maid service so i don't have to clean. The best part is that i can have breakfast in bed everyday and not have to cook. When i feel like seeing people i just have to go down my private elevator.

12. Help my dad build the log cabin he always wanted. Give my mom money to open up her own bakery. Give my bro 2 mil just cause and give my sis 2 mil, and then put 1 mil away for her baby boy's (my nephew :D) schooling. And I'd give 2 mil to my half sis for whatever the fuck she wants it for. Then I'd like to believe that I'd get what I needed, a nice small house (possibly even a trailer), a nice car (probably a Honda civic) and pay off all my shit and put the rest of it away for whenever I needed it for like repairs or something.

Oh and I'd buy a sweet ass bong