If you won the Lottery, what would you do with the money?

Discussion in 'General' started by Budder81, Oct 11, 2006.

1. I'd invest loads of it and make it work for me. buy copious amounts of weed and smoking accessories. give money to people i liked who needed it. buy shitloads of stuff. buy a nice car and house. and be a millionaire bum living in luxury.

2. first things first
    1. 10 mil to the parents
    2. 10 mil to luekemia research (my bro has it)
    3. buy a house in santa barbara
    4. buy a 1954 ford f-100
    5. buy a 1967 chevy camaro SS
    6. buy a place in amsterdam
    7. buy 7 RooRs for each day of the week
    8. build a greenhouse to harvest my crop :D
    9. pay for college
    10. invest half into a mutual fund
    11. invest the leftover into savings accounts.
    12. donate $200,000 a year to help reform mj laws

3. first and formost id invest over half of it so it could GROW GROW GROW and make even more cash! then the usual houses, cars, clothes, hookup friends and family, keep livin life the way its supposed to be lived and i wouldnt let the money change me

oh and dont forget about the killer glass and daaank herbs haha

4. Well first of all I'd tithe alot of it.
    Then I'd give 10 mil to my parents, and grandparents.
    $500,000 to my younger brother.
    Buy a nice house, extremely nice, located in So Cal or Miami, and throw the finest parties where only GCers and Celebs are allowed.
    Buy a TRUCKLOAD OF THE DANKEST BUD YOU COULD EVER FIND.
    Buy 2 fast cars--Mitsubishi Evo VIII [modded in every way possible] and a Lambo.
    Go hang out with the superstars and get stoned with them!
    Travel to BC, Amsterdam, and Tokyo, Japan.
    Throw some into stocks.

*Then throw the rest of it into the bank to collect Interest :p.

Have a good day everyone.

5. i'd probably take it all in one lump sum, buy a decent house but not no mansion, open up 20 different savings accounts with 300,000 in each one of them, and the rest of the money i'd use to buy some sick cars, some bikes, mad weed, nice clothes, strippers, u know, the usual perverted pimp speed freak dreams of gettin mad money

6. First, my mom gets the house of her dreams, no expense will be spared. she deserves it. Then, my friends get their school paid for, and various toys depending on what they want. bikes, cars, whatever. everyone who rides will get a custom chopper, and we shall form a gang. then, i build my house, which will look like a castle. 20 seat theatre room, an "office" with a fuckin safe door with fingerprint scan to get in, this is where the smoke happens. custom glass out the ass, with a plasma, badass surround sound, and the most comfortable couches God ever made. Then, I put in my lazy river. that's right, a fucking lazy river will go around my house like a moat. There will be a drawbridge. My immediate family will each receive 3 million dollars so they can all retire, spend like whoa, and then have enough left to be smart with so they never have to work another day in their lives, Then i'll buy my house in Vail, my flat in Amsterdam, and places in Australia and Hawaii. then the Jet will happen, assuming i still have several mil left. i'll stop spending when i get down to around 2 mil, and i'll start writing covered calls on that in the stock market, so i can live on 210k per month without losing a dime. MAN my life would be the tits.

7. house, car, weed, clothes, private island.

8. Toker's paradise island...

Weed grows everywhere, but everything planted are clones, so no nasty males on our island. Boats, waterskis, wakeboards out the ass for everyone to have a good time. Beaches, special little tiki huts that allow u to use sick bongs for free.

And i'd probably pay for college too, but the island first!

• Pay Bush to pardon my uncle out of prison
    • buy grandma a phat crib
    • buy mom dukes a phat crib
    • buy my best friends some 7 series benz or range rovers
    • mansion in manhattan beach
    • traveling alot
    • sneakers & clothes
    • mary:smoking:
    • private jet
    • jet pack:D

9. I'd buy a nice medium sized home in Ontario, I'd get as much land as I could use, I'd get a single car, nothing flashy, but something good on the enviroment.. probably a hybrid. I'd get equipment so i could grow my own food on my land and get some solar panels and wind mills, I would make my own food and energy, and have my own clean water. I would cut myself off from society as much as possible, keeping my trusted friends close and well taken care of. I would not give any to charity, but I would go to third world countries and give money to the people, that way they will get 100% of what Im giving them, rather than greedy suits taking there cut first. I would pay off whoever I needed to to keep the pigs the fuck away from my property, and I would have large greenhouses to grow in.

I would do alot, and I'd give what I couldn't use away to the ones close to me and the ones in need. Once I don't need the government for food water and electricity I will have to only pay to maintainmy equipment rather than pay bills etc...

10. when i said private island, i meant out in the middle of the ocean private and have weed growin everywhere (all TRUE grandaddy purple, not that fake ass green shit that's GDP because it has the same genetics bullshit, i mean that deep purple dankness that i fucking love). have a dog, a private plane with an airstrip, have some friends there, a hash maker or 2, a 4 person bong that is 100ft long, a crate of swishers and zig-zags, satelite TV, an underground shroomery, a fucking cigarette boat, 2-3 jet skis, a small shack with 5 bean bags and a golden hooka with 5 hoses and a crate of coals, all the modern videogame systens with my favorite games, a part of the island that i won't touch that will be all natural and will go hiking in it, and a beach house. The house will have 10 rooms, a smoking room, a TV room with satelite and projection screen, the basement will house a curing room for shrooms, another for weed, the shroomery, some guns to fight off intruders, a suction bagger so i can store the dank (like those spacebag things), and pipe/bong/hooka cleaning station that will gater all the resin in case there's a bad harvest, the crates of cigars for blunts and zig-zags for j's, the crate of coals for the solid-gold hooka, a cellar for assorted alcoholic goodies (there will be hella Sparks and wine and hard liquor), and florecent lighting. one room of the house will be for crackin' indoor studies of how to make the weed stronger (i'll mix like GDP and trainwreck and northern lights with kush and make some wackey new strains), a keif shaker, automatic j rollers of i feel lazy, a fire place, a big ass frige with all my favorite munchies in it, an ash bucket that i can put in the soil for the acres of weed i'm growing so it stays fertalized, a deck with a grill, and a phone with Emeril on speed dial so i can get some super munchies, internet on a fast ass computer, hella of my favorite music, a hot latin maid that i bone every night, a doctor on speed dial also just in case, and a fat safe to store what money i have left and from sellin' weed.

fuck can't think of anything more.

11. I like rastamans Idea :smoking:

Personally id give 98 million away to friends/family/charity, put 2 mill into the bank to live off for the rest of my life, high class life style isnt for me, I think the intrest off 2 mill is like 4-6k a month, more than enough for me to live comfertablly off smoke all day for the rest of my life.

First things first though now that I think of it, First thing I would do is buy a pool of jellow to dive into, always wanted to do that.

12. [​IMG]

i think that pretty much sums it up...

13. Well I would take the lump sum so that would be like 50 million after taxes. So I would spend like 15 million on a mansion in Southern California. I would spend 5 million on a Bentley, Lamborghini, Ferarri, Escalade, and a bunch of shit to put in the mansion. And I would use 10 million to either start a business, or invest it, or a combination of the two. And I would put 10 million in the bank that I wouldn't touch at all and just live off the interest of that. And with the last 10 million, I would give/spend it on all my close family and friends.

14. really, if you don't wanna be a super high roller, all you need is 150k. drop it in a brokerage account, buy stock with it, and sell covered calls on it. basically you give someone the right to buy your stock at a certain price (which will have your profit already built in) by a certain time for a fee. so they PAY YOU so the they have the OPTION to buy your stock. it's basically free money. the average rate of return for covered calls is 7% PER MONTH. so you can basically live on 10,500 bucks a month, and still have the same 150k when you die. that's what i want to do, but in actual life.

15. Get the biggest house built in my neighbourhood, gate, pool, greenroom, underground grow op, 1080p plasmas all around the house, in the garages will house a cadilac cts, and a Subaru. Skatepark built in backyard.

Penthouse downtown Vancouver
    Beachhouse in Tofino, BC
    Learn to fly, buy a helicopter, a jet.
    Couple million to charities

16. Hook up my immediate family
    Pay Zero Stay Tokin serious cash to hook me up with some freshhhhh clothes
    Buy a decent house
    Decent car
    Invest the rest, don't let anyone know I have it.

17. Buy a House, not a big one, a 3 bedroom one like i have now, but it would have to have a big garden and a garage.
    Give 5 Million each to my Mum, Dad and Sister.
    Build a Harcore PC and server.
    Start a computer repair shop to give me somewhere to work.
    Give a couple of million to Cancer Research, after having 2 family members recover from cancer, i feel i owe them.
    Pay to spend the day with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.
    Pay to spend the day with Howard Marks.

Put the rest into the bank.

18. Buy an island (or artificially make one) in a warm location and make it into my own country where cannabis is perfectly legal :). Grow all of my own pot and run around butt ass naked. Then invest in stock or something to keep a stable economy so all of my friends (all of you if enough room is available) and myself can live comfortable with housing, food, clothes and other necessities. My job would be president of my own country so i wouldn't go crazy with too much free time and no structure. Then donate all that i can, and manage the rest so the island is financially stable so later my children can take over.

19. i would just live a very nice lifestyle.. occasional blunt here and there.