if you won 10 million dollars, what would you do with it? (other than buying drugs)

Discussion in 'General' started by smokesomebuddha, Aug 24, 2009.

1. #1 smokesomebuddha, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    If i won myself 10,000,000 i would FOR SURE go out into nebraska or some shit, find a farmer, rent his land for a month or two, and put on a huge music festival. I think about this so much. Kind of like woodstock, but better organized. It would be awsome to put on your own music festival. Just 3 or 4 days of camping, music, groovin and of course, lots of psychadellics and weed :smoking:. I would absolutely rather do this and give back to my fellow stoners than buy something for myself. Id just put the left overs in the bank and continue on with life. Hell if i made enough on tickets/food/etc. i would put it on again next year!

what about you?

2. I would keep half and invest it into mutual bonds with steady interest rates, the rest I'd pour into NORML or some organization like that.

3. buy some cars, but a good house in nature, and then one in the city, a couple guns, alot of drugs, some girls (money cant buy love though) then shit, get some shit for the fam, pay my rents back for food, shelter, etc. then idk, light the rest on fire

4. id buy drugs...:)

5. I'd buy about 100 acres of land in the Adirondacks, build a completely energy independent cabin, buy a pimped out jeep wrangler, put about 2 mill in the bank then spend the rest on gold bullion which I would bury in an undisclosed location on my land.

6. Fuck that, I'm goin with the drugs.

7. Buy many smaller homes, to rent out for years.

200,000 acre land, with a custom house for me

1 Ferari, I always loved the sound

A Harley for my mom

A house for my sis and her husband, and my mom.

I would split the rest in half, put one half into the bank, the other half would be running around cash.

I would still work, maybe a part time job somewhere. But I would go home to Wealthiness.

The money in the bank would be willed to my sister when I die, or if I had kids, to them and my wife.

8. yeah id for sure buy a lot of drugs with the festival profits :smoking:

9. I'd buy a few fly ass cars and mansion on the beach in cali. then drugs. lots of em :)

I'd definitely be an addict if I had that paper...is that bad haha

10. #10 Soap, Aug 24, 2009
    Buy a penthouse suite in Manhattan and attend Columbia school of Journalism. Then make a living as a freelance writer in Mexico with a nice big house on beach front property.
    I would also start up my own micro-brewery and have all the exotic, delicious beer I can drink and become more of an alcoholic than I already am.
    For the rest, I would buy as many bars of gold as I can and stash them away in a place only I can access. Lets face it, the banks wont stay afloat forever.

11. I would give it all to charity, then ask for handouts from those charities, I like being poor.

12. seeing as $10 mil isnt all that much money these days, I'd put most of it towards a business that would allow me to make more money. Once that got under way I'd buy a nice house, a nice car, and then save the rest.

edit;

wait, is it 10 mil or 100 mil?? :confused:

13. I'd definitely invest into making the world's largest club.

14. Pay off my moms current house, then give it to someone who needed it more.
    Buy a wicked nice house for mom, a nice one for dad, get myself a nice place in manhatten and boston, and huntington beach, settle down, have a family. Nice cars, clothes ect..

15. Invest half then buy a nice house and car and live off the rest also do alot of traveling. Even though you said besides drugs i'd have a magic fridge that always fills itself with alcohol and a magic jar that always has weed in it.

Edit: Thats what I say now but the truth is I would be in shock and tell my mom to handle my finances for me and let her live off it to.

16. Save at least 6 million. Buy a house on the beach or in montana.

17. haha sorry im baked and dont remember what it was originally going to be :smoking:

lets say 100 mil because everyone likes more money :D

18. i would try LSD&Shrooms for the first time, also scoop some x :rolleyes:..
    would just get a decent sized nice ass house, in Washington state..
    nice ass car, and lots of ganj, or at least a nice ass grow op. i wouldnt blow a shit ton of it, its just not how i am when it comes to money:confused:
    also hash, lots of that stuff.:devious:

19. #19 ScottBTmaster, Aug 24, 2009
    I would buy a small island in the Maldives, build a house on it that has a 10 car garage, even though i wouldnt even own a car. I would roll around in a 100+ foot yacht.

I would also buy a gang of kittys (like 70-80) then i would stock my island with plenty of rodents for my kittys to feast on. Then i would buy a shitload of fixed downstem Toro's and a triple coil illadelph.

Oh shit i thought you meant 100 million dollars

oh and i would build a small hut to hotbox on my island, but this hut would be completely constructed of hash. Also i would get a tamed Bengal tiger to ride around on, and my tiger saddle would have a built in bong holder (you know like where the old fashioned horse saddles had the rifle holder), also i would completely landscape my island to look like Tom Sawyers Island at disneyland.

Fuck i'm high

20. Take some time off, and travel the world.

Start up another business.

Help out a few friends/family members.

Donate more.

Save the rest & let the interest build.