If you weren't You, who would you be?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PeruvianDank, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I would be Britney Spears. I just see myself as a sex symbol and over paid prostitute. When I first got my trust I went every whare and bought everything and fucked wh ever.... being a guy thats ok but I wnna see the girl side of it and shes the only one i think that can measure up to my standards. :)

2. I'm quite certain I would have to say My Late Mom.
    We are a lot alike....In fact, I see the similarities more and more everyday as I age and experience things. I often catch myself thinking, "I am her...Fuckin' weird!"
    :smoke:

~Love you mom....
    Save that spot for me! ;)

3. That's a nice one!

4. A spoiled house cat. Sleep, eat, shit, repeat. The life.

5. I'd be me fuck. But if I couldn't be me I'd be nikola tesla and change the god damn world.

6. #27 Continuum, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    Someone else, I imagine.

Edit: Didn't read the OP, don't I feel like a dick. I guess if I had to pick I'd like to be the first person to travel through time, or the first person to achieve immortality.

7. Jesus, or the Buddha.

most spiritual figures pretty much.

Well jesus but not dying on the cross.... thats important.

or the Dalai Lama (now).

yeaa

8. #29 TheJourney, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    "Fellas, fellas...you know I was just messin around about that whole 'being God' thing, right?"

9. A slave. Or a condemned man destined for execution. Or a destitute, starving man. Or a beaten, trampled woman.

I was really tempted to just say "anybody." I am still tempted to think that the experience of any other person would be enough to show me what I'm really worth, whether that was someone who had things much worse than myself or even what I would consider "better." Surely, even my "betters" have problems of their own, that I'd rather not deal with.

10. bill clinton