If You Were To Move to California, First Thing You Would Do Is...

Discussion in 'General' started by rorkster2, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Find the dankest bud around and smoke your ass off. Am I right? Well I am doing the exact opposite. The last time I smoked was when I left my home state of Maryland. I decided my tolerance was way out of control high, thus preventing me from getting very high.

Its been a solid 15 days now that I haven't smoked and it will probably be another 15 until I do. It hasn't been hard for me to stop cold turkey, I consider my self lucky in the fact I'm one of the only people I know that don't have any (even very minor) withdrawal symptoms. Its also been easy for me due to the fact I left all my friends behind, and even though I do miss them, It's hard as hell to stop smoking for extended periods of time when most of your friends smoke just about daily. So I look at my move as something like this...Once school starts up (early-mid February) ill be meeting new stoner friends and have all the time in the world to get blazed of all the different Cali Medical strains. However, the word blazed wont even begin to describe the state of mind ill be in after a month of not smoking and then being introduced to the finest bud in all of America. :cool:

I must say, I can't wait till I start back up. Marijuana has been a regular part of my life for at least 4 years (age 19 right now) and even though I dont crave it, It is heavily missed. But the thought of me being able to smoke top notch Cali Medical with a tolerance of near 0 is more then worth the wait in my eyes!

As I said before, I'll be in California for a while, so theirs no rush for me to start smoking. Each day I wait, the higher I'll be getting in the long run! I don't really know my reasons for posting this other then the fact that I dont really have anyone else right now to tell, excluding my family (who all live out here), and I can assure you they wouldn't be happy with my little story I just told here. So blaze one up for me if you can! Ill do the same for you soon enough!

Sincerely,
    A very happy stoner who just moved to Los Angeles!

2. get your medical card in the meantime its real fucking easy here haha they literally hand em out like candy

3. That's cool that you have the self-control not to smoke yet. The longer you wait the more you will enjoy it :smoke:

As for your question, I have lived in Cali my entire life but if I were to have moved here from a different state the very first thing I would do is get a MMJ card and check out the dispensaries.

4. See I wanted to move to cali for that reason, but is it really that easy?

5. One flaw. I'd never move to cali

6. #6 rorkster2, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    Thats what I thought I would be doing also, but I decided a green card can wait a little bit. I'm having my Passport and Social Security Card sent to me from Maryland, because I frogot to take them with me (oops!), but as soon as they get here I plan on getting a California drivers license (even though you technically need to be a resident for 1 year, ill find a work around), I'll be heading over to the Doc's office and get a recommendation!

I even found the dispensary im going to be useing! Its a 5 hour drive away, but if you take the time to view this youtube video about it you will see why its worth it! (feel free to skip to about 3 and a half minutes into it, thats where it gets to the good stuff) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7C9qbYNqPQ]YouTube - INSIDE A MMJ DISPENSARY - C.C.C. Ep11 - Boulder Creek Collective Tour[/ame] They have some of the best bud in the WHOLE STATE for 30 an 8th! Hash oil as low as 25 a gram! Hash at 20 a gram!!! Hell, even the 6 a gram bud they sell looks like Headies by Maryland standard. I thought this place was to good to be true when I was first told about it, but indeed its real. Its "The Cosco of Pot" in the sense they sell at wholesale price after you buy 120$ membership. (They only make .50 cents per gram!).

I know I probably sound like I'm advertising for this place but its essentially Pot Mecca, every Cali stoner should know about it. I can only imagine how speechless I'm going to be when I walk threw their doors.

7. yeah so easy that a good friend of mine thats on probation for WEED has a medical card, while still on probation. he said all he had to do was sign paper work n thats it he said it took him like 10 minutes

8. Subbed so I can find that video^ again.

9. And what are the requirements to be able to?

10. A headache basically.

Seriously, there are places attached to dispensaries that will get you your medical card for just walking in and saying you have a headache, you can then go and buy the bud right in the other room basically.

Or so the legend says...

11. I would pee. That's a long flight and I don't like airplane bathrooms.

• Like Like x 1

12. I know right? Unless my brother (who told me about this place) showed me that youtube video I wouldn't have called him a lier and that no place on earth could be that great!