Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were to commit suicide how would you do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiger bloom, Nov 15, 2011.

1. No I didn't see that. I have had this fantasy for years, lol. Didn't read the thread at all, just posted my reply.

2. Okay now that I have all of your attention.

Is this a quad of fire or not? My friend and I payed $150 to this dealer we just met and he gave us this.

It looks pretty dense but looking at some pics I'm doubting it. Quad or not??

Attached Files:

3. trollol.

4. This is a horrible thread!

I guess I would prefer the somewhat painless method of having a nuclear bomb go off somewhere above my head

5. Personally;

OD:
    Marijuana,
    Codiene,
    Hydrocodone,
    Xanax.

One of those or a combo :D

6. Honestly who hangs them self in a closet. I would wanna go out with a bang. Bank robbery high speed pursuit..If i don't die during that well looks like i gotta lot cash to do some damage to this body of mine!

7. I could kill as many cops as I could, eventually either taking my own life or being gunned down by the pigs.

8. Lol whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

9. Get super fucking high on everything and drive into area 51 guns a blazing :cool:

10. Ahahahah you dont even need guns a blazing just put the hammer down and they will light up your car lol

11. Meh, I've accidentally od'ed on hydrocodone, kind of sucked, cause I actually had time to think, oh shit I'm dying because for the life of me I couldn't find my pulse and couldn't move to save myself. But that was in the past.

Now heroine on the other hand, that would be peaceful and relaxing, just feel awesome, nod off, and go to sleep. But why are we talking about committing suicide? Kind of shitty imo

12. Probably shoot myself in the head to have a closed casket funeral. Something about being stared at by a shitload of people while im lying dead annd pale in a suit in a box just freaks me out.

13. Id hotbox until there is no oxygen.

14. #114 ExplicitStoner, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Damn bro, yeah my moms an addict, im talking 150+pills a month =/ 10mg/650s...
    I personally like the slowed down feeling from the codone, might just be a houston thang... ;)

EDIT: And ive felt that same way, ive seen the gate and then snapped out and was like 'the fuck' o_O i will not forget, i was laying down on my couch because i felt nauseated from them

15. I'd make a cd with all my favorite songs, get a fat sack of some dank, leave my car running in the garage with said cd in, and take my last nap.

16. [quote name='"tiger bloom"']Okay now that I have all of your attention.

Is this a quad of fire or not? My friend and I payed $150 to this dealer we just met and he gave us this.

It looks pretty dense but looking at some pics I'm doubting it. Quad or not??[/quote]

Seriously guys come on. I feel like I got ripped off. QUAD OR NOT?????

17. Don't talk about other drugs or this thread will be closed.

This isn't suicide. Don't post about it here.

18. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']

Don't talk about other drugs or this thread will be closed.

This isn't suicide. Don't post about it here.[/quote]

Dude I'm fucking joking. I have 6 plants I'm harvesting in two days and a medical card here in Cali. I'm not getting skimp grams for $150. It was a fucking joke, chill.

19. Get really drunk and take some pharmaceuticals

20. I would put a noose around my neck, and stand on a block of ice and let it melt.

I've tried to kill myself a lot actually, always with drug cocktails. Never worked... pissed me off at the time.