Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were to commit suicide how would you do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiger bloom, Nov 15, 2011.

1. So... since you know everything can you tell me why the sharks won't like the gravy?

2. i would take some pills and swim out into the ocean

3. #83 Apu, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Shotgun to the face, Sleeping pills equals chance of throwing up and living or moving from guns aimed position. Was it handcock who coined it.

Take one shoe off and pull it with your big toe through the bottom of the jaw.

Hell no is it an act of bravery I want to die to find the answer to all, Not because I am a pussy. In fact not killing myself and not finding those answers out because of fear of death is the pussy act

4. Lots of drugs, shotgun to the head.

5. Ahh the ignorance if you ever decide to do the deed. Do a lot more research into that theory. Slow can mean 5 minutes of utter agony depending on body type and that's assuming you doped yourself up.

6. Helium tank hooked up to a gas mask. You pass out after about 10 seconds and die in about 20 minutes. Quick, painless, and no mess.

7. [quote name='"KushBungalow"']Helium tank hooked up to a gas mask. You pass out after about 10 seconds and die in about 20 minutes. Quick, painless, and no mess.[/quote]
    You still shit your pants...

I'd go on a GTA like rampage.

8. Harass Godzilla till he steps on me.

9. Probably strap a bomb to myself just big enough to explode me and harm no one else, and then walk into a 1st grade classroom and rain blood everywhere. Be Forever remembered

10. i would take a bunch of blues and just knod off.

11. I'll get a gun! It's easy!

12. ii think hose into the car window from exhaust....would just start to feel really high and fall asleep.......maybe thats a little weird. tisk tisk

13. An IV overdose of sodium thiopental; the first drug used in a lethal injection. No pain.
    Failing that, IV overdose of heroin. 1g+ if there's a syringe big enough.
    Never tried (or intend on trying) that shit so it's pretty much overkill.
    Might add a gram of cocaine too, speedballs seem to be a popular choice for this kind of thing.

14. Find a way to decapitate my head fully, but before choppin I want my hands glued to my head, so when someone finds me I give the illusion that I ripped my head off.

15. most comfortable would be locking all the doors to my kitchen, sparking a blunt, turning the oven onto high and then just chilling out to the CO kills me.

16. i would attempt to take a lethal dose of THC

17. Read about that after watching some shitty TV show about 'comical' deaths (most of which weren't real).
    How this ended up on it I can't remember. Sick shit man.

18. did you miss the flash animation, that someone posted earlier, from which you got that idea lol