Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were to commit suicide how would you do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiger bloom, Nov 15, 2011.

1. 1. get a cheese cutter wire and make it like a noose around my neck on a tree or something

2. super glue my hands to the side of my head respectively

3. jump

and it'll look like i pulled my own head off

2. No no no, CO poisoning makes you nauseas and sick, so you experience a lot of hell before succumbing to it. I'm not gonna discuss other drugs here, but why has nobody said heroin overdose yet?? AKA narcotic bliss till the end?

3. Becuase i thought either you or your heart exploded with heroin OD. That might be better than OD on glucose but i heard it was the least painfull.

C0 would be worst than drowning. Air but no air.

4. he ^ didnt get the memo :cool:

5. this thread is hilarious and a serious bummer at the same time.

6. [quote name='"hippie4u"']Becuase i thought either you or your heart exploded with heroin OD. That might be better than OD on glucose but i heard it was the least painfull.

C0 would be worst than drowning. Air but no air.[/quote]

I honestly hear both sides for CO, ppl seem to tell me there's always "accidental" deaths that result from it.
    I figured if it was painful it would be a lot more obvious to someone who was suffocating in a room. Hrm, something for me to google I guess

7. Im gonna stand at the top of a tall structure preferably on the edge of some kind of overhang, such as a bridge, but I will have to have a very soft landing spot or else my plan is ruined

Next, im gonna tie cheese wire around my neck, tight enough that it won't slip off under tension but loose enough not to choke me.

Then I'm gonna tie the cheese wire to something solid on top of the structure, and leave about 7 feet of slack. Then I'll stand at the edge and glue my hands to the side of my head, then imma wait until my hands are glued solidly to my head.

Then I'll jump off the structure. When the cheese wire runs out of slack and slices through my neck, the overhang should stop me from bashing my now-severed head against the wall of the structure when the cutting motion jerks my body backwards.

Hopefully I will land on the ground with my head in my hands and whoever finds my body will think that I have pulled my head off.

8. I've passed out from CO before, and it wasn't bad at all, hahaha. You just fall asleep mannnnn

Jump out of plane during a course and intentionally don't pull parachute

edit: Everyone's talking about the GIF on the first page, hahaha

9. Ive had a breath of pure food grade co2 and the second i breathed it in it felt like i had been holding my breath for 2 min. I had to breath it out quick. just curious i thought it might be like n20 back then

10. I would rather jump out of the plane with my parachute pre deployed.. That way I would get sucked into the engine like a bird

11. Boy theres gonna be a bunch of headless crazy old people in 50 years haha cheese

12. Choke on an infant.

13. Die from constipation after trying to fit elvis's skull in your bum

14. on a motorcycle, dropping grenades behind me as I fly by on the highway, spraying a choppa with one hand. no designated ending.

15. Eat some water hemlock.

16. C-4 overdose. I heard it gets you crazy high.

17. Slit my throat.

18. This a morbid ass question lol...

I guess I'll find a way which induces the least pain though.

19. id sneeze and open my eyes at the same time

20. Rip my throat out with mah bare hands, chuck norris style