Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were to commit suicide how would you do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiger bloom, Nov 15, 2011.

1. i would overdose on shabs or heroin, go out in complete euphoria. Ive been sky diving and the free fall is fucking amazing so maybe even dropping acid and jumping out of a plane

2. First of all let me just clarify that I would never want to actually kill myself but I do understand the pains of the ones who do it. Well I was thinking that I would want to smoke a good amount of weed throughout the day and just enjoy the day as much as possible then at night I might want to hallucinate go on a trip and then kill myself while hallucinating.

3. Overdose, on sooooooooo much.

4. i'd smoke dmt in a highchair on a ledge of a canyon. I'd ask for cremation and forgive me for the mess.

5. With any gun just make sure to shoot in what is called the "fatal t" basicly draw a "T" across your eyes and down your nose stopping above your mouth anywhere their is an instant painless kill as it will dislodge the brain stem

6. this guy has the right idea

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9EkbAbcdGU]Guns A Blazin' - YouTube[/ame]

7. #187 sith, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Go skydiving....just before I jump out the plane I'll inject some morphine or painkiller...try flying/swimming in the air.....don't bother to open parachute....close my eyes before I hit the ground.

EDIT
    lol, I just realised that its scary how thought out hte baove idea was :smoke:

Oh yea, and I forgot to mention...obviosuly get high as **** before boarding!

I just realised that ehy're are bare typos in my post...lol, I aint retarded...I just havn't gone to sleep for 3 nights in a row! Sleep deprivation :(

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLoZHs2FdHs]Nick Swardson - Suicide - YouTube[/ame]

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-tmChql_wc]Sorry i Farted - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, i farted

10. [quote name='"BroItUpDroItUp"']Death by snoo-snoo.[/quote]

Hahahahaha I can't believe I didn't think of that!

11. #191 2FootBong, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    jump out of a plane over a major city while fighting a wolverine that just snorted some coke. that would be ridiculously badass; you probably would die before even hitting the ground, i think wolverines kill you pretty fast. wrestling a grizzly would work too

you could also do what that muslim guy in tunisia did to start the arab spring; pour gasoline all over yourself and then light a match. that would hurt like hell before you die though.