Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If You Were Stuck On An Island...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenrime, Mar 30, 2011.

1. And found a natural growing site of weed what would you do? You have no food and no way to get off the island btw. Nothing on you but the clothes on your back and the land to hunt/harvest off of.

2. I guess I'd live off the weed as long as possible and in any way possible.

3. 1. Smoke weed after harvest
    2. Chill
    3. ????
    4. profit!

4. well your options are limited so ya live off the land smoke the herb

5. lololol

Attached Files:

6. no lighter so :

1. Gather pounds of weed.
    2. Make fire.
    3. Put weed IN fire.
    4. Extreme Contact high.
    5. Profit ??????

7. How come no one has thought of making a coconut pipe lol

8. what would you light it with ?

9. Well if it has seeds i would plant half and eat half. you could probably live off the hemp seeds alone. the buds will get smoked of course. use my glasses to light em on fire. sun-vape

10. I would light my bowls with a burning stick.

11. Reread it : I always have a lighter with me, therefore there in my pockets. So my lighter would already be with me.

1. Gather Pot
    2. Coconut pipe ( Dude up there ^^^ )
    3. Profit ??????

12. ill go bear grylls and make a fire out of stick

13. Since I have no food I guess I'd try to eat it?

14. Wilsooon.

15. Well anywhere with a fresh water supply is going to have edible plants other than mj.

I learned at a young age how to walk into the forest with nothing but a knife and how to survive. Of course it wouldn't be much of a life without other people. Humans are simply to community based, we need companionship of some sort or we go insane.

Castaway showed the wilson thing on purpose, when humans are in extreme isolation, they often create personal relationships with objects and animals to make due.

16. hahahahahahahhahahahahaha this.

but forreal i'd just roll it up with the pack of papers that is in my wallet.

17. I have been an outdoorsman for as long as I can recall.'

I would be fine, you can find whatever you need in the woods.

Game, materials for shelter, edible plants, medicine, water.

Give me two weeks to scout and build and I would have a quality setup.