Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were stuck on an island

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by srhs, Mar 29, 2010.

1. and you found a pound of some dank ass weed. would you rather smoke a ton at once and be as high as you possibly can for a whole day then be stuck on the island forever without weed. or smoke a small amount everyday and never be very high but make it last your whole time on the island.

me personally i'd smoke a bowl a day and be buzzed constantly:D

2. This would be the one time I wanted seeds in my sack. ;)

I'd probably get super baked after completing the necessary tasks to stay alive.

3. i'm reaaallly highhh

4. If I found seeds in my bag, I wouldn't worry about it.

If not I'd probably only smoke on special occasions, since having the munchies stranded on an island could suck balls. Imagine if you ate all your food supply in the course of a few days :laughing:

5. eat coconuts:D sorry i'm baked i can't spell

6. a pound? i need like a quarter of a gram to get me high for a couple hours. i could make that shit last 10 years XDXD, but in actuality id probably smoke when there was nothing to do. you cant hunt too well stoned and you cant be defensive against animals too much. also at night you want to be able to be alert for animals. but if my island crib was safe as fuck from the critters, id chill blaze, sober up, hunt, get home, blaze, go on a nature talk, get an insect high, you know:smoke:

7. how would you smoke the weed to begin with..

2, you'd need to create fire/shelter befor you start getting blitzed all day,

personally id smoke once in awhile, as long as i could find a safe, dry place to keep the bud.

8. sea shell bong. done and done

9. Why the hell am i stuck on an island

10. I chose both lmao.

11. You sir have clearly never forgotton your bowl when camping. Here's what you do. Get a straight stick, if you have a nail, a screw, anything you can use to bore a hole through the stick. Then widen one side to make a concave bowl. Pack your weed in and light up your new chillum. Now that's some desperate stoner engineering.

12. id find a pig and get it stoned wid me then we can hunt together and find a coupel hot chicks hangin in a tree or somethin and then we smoked wid em and started finding a ton of weed plants with buds on em and we found stash jars under the sand with bud already in it so later i found out these ghirls started to make their own bud and stuff or somenthing iodk

13. id just pee all over the weed cuz i heard that if you pee on nuggets they instantly grow into a huge ass weedstalk that you can climb to get to the magical land of giant blunts. and everyone know that the magical land of blunts has near infinite amounts of weed and blunt wraps..... i mean they just walk around all naked up there anyway. and nothing is better than naked and blunts. so make sure you fully soak your nuggles in urine people!

14. ^ what are you guys talking about?

15. Bro, I wouldn't do either. I'd probably on average do a .5 sesh, and get really baked. And if I had a ton I could keep going. I could get fucked every day for a month. I am pretty lightweight, for mids it takes me .4 to get high. Then sometimes, I'd do gino seshes, and get fucked.

16. id smoke three times a day....just like i do now, be pretty high all day and get all my work done like hunting, building a home,and major chillin...a pound would last me a very long time, i also would save the seeds and grow my own

17. hahaha thats great

18. I'd make white smoke if I saw a boat/plane/helicopter.

19. Well if I smoked at my current rate, which would be comparable to the second option, i would run out of bud after around a year. But then again, how long of a life can you really live by yourself on an island, unless your bear grylls or something. So fuck it, ill be smoking a pound that first year, especially with having nobody to talk to.

20. I would find a way to make hash