If You Were Stuck On An Island...

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokenCat, Jun 18, 2014.

1. and you could only listen to 3 albums, which ones would they be? :confused:  :bongin:
    it got me thinking, naturally, as I was haf, what would my picks be? I'm still thinking about it and so far have only decided on one really. (Night Time, My Time) grrrr  :devious: what a great question.

by the way, question courtesy of snoop dogg. I watched his web show featuring seth rogen. it was pretty sweet, actually. I think I'm going to start tuning in every week... but anyway, here's the link if you want to watch too:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBxK3WEtN8I

2. Cradle of filth - midian and damnation and a day
    And
    Jethro Tull -Aqua lung

3. thanks for posting that episode! i saw the trailer thingy to it a while back but i was too lazy to look up the new one hahaha

4. imagine smoking with snoop! maybe in my dreams tonight I will. seth rogen too! I think he's so funny.  :smoke:

5. I know it would be awesome! xD

6. Id do "kush and oj"-wiz khailfa for wake and bakes
    Then I'd do "the mollusk"-ween because it's basically a concept album where all the songs sound like they is underwater or around the beach or whatever and it's hella Trippy.
    Then last id have "this is a long drive for nobody to think about"-modest mouse because modest mouse is such a great band and
    This album is just amazing the first song "Dramamine" sets the tone for the whole Album and it's just a great all around album.
    Idk if anything I said made sense just go with it

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

7. Hahahaha thanks for posting this! Seth Rogen has such a warm & contagious laugh but my 3 albums would be:

Nas - Illmatic
    GangStarr - Moment of Truth
    Eardrum - Talib Kweli

8. Difficult to choose... Very

But

The Chameleons - Strange Times
    Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced
    Nujabes - Modal Soul

9. Far Cry 3's soundtrack...Go have me some jungle fun, eh?  Ya get me? 

Oh yeah, you got me. :cool:

10. fuck the albums, its too hard. just chuck us some bongos and il be alright.

11. Beatles - blue album
    Eminem - recovery
    Hell just give me a Garth brooks album and I am good

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. Extremely difficult to choose three, but now at least one came to mind.

Tuomas Holopainen - The Life And Times Of Scrooge [2014]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWwSVOo5K_k