Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were stuck on an Island full of

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blvdbox, Jun 17, 2011.

1. marijuana buds with no lighter, matches, etc. How long do you think it'd take you to learn how make fire with the widdling sticks method? haha fun thought:smoke:

2. It would probably take about 1 hour in time if i was lucky. It is a lot harder than most people think and you have to get a bunch of supplies ready of the proper kindling to put the ember you get from the sticks into.

3. Since it is an island I am assuming its tropical, so that means it will have a hot sun. I would just use the lens from my glasses like a magnifying glass and do solar hits, and I would use the cannabis leaves for blunts.

4. I'd cut open the fattiest part on my body and pull a big chunk of fat out, make a camp fire and put a bunch of bud in their with my fat, and use my THC infused fat to flavor more buds chopped up in a big salad, and eat it.

I know I'd need to figure out fire to do all that and it'd be a pretty crazy thing to do, but that's the first thing that came to mind for some reason.

5. A week at the most.

6. i dont know but its pretty much a necessity id get on it pretty quick.

7. Not too long- my survival skills are reasonable. Finding hemp is the solution to many "desert island" problems. :hello:

I would make a fire bow to make it easier. Using a bow to start a fire is way more efficient than using your hands to twirl the stick. Hemp would provide the fiber for the bowstring- and about a 1000 other things (nets, cloth, rope, sandals).

Many hemp stems are hollow, so "disposable" pipes could be made from green stems until I did a better one from clay, wood or soft stone. Bamboo bongs are doable, too.:bongin:

And you can just about live on hemp seed, so food would be no problem. :D

Granny :smoke: