Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were stranded on an island...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by paulthepothead, Oct 9, 2014.

1. If you were stranded on an island for a year and could only smoke one type of bud what would it be? Thought this would be a fun topic :D

I'd have to pick Northern Lights

2. Northern lights is a solid choice I'd say Maui waui

Sent from my XT1049 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I would just say any dank weed will do for me. Not gonna be too picky, as long as I have it.

4. I think I'd be pre-occupied trying to survive haha. But if I had one strain it would be Grape God or some other hybrid. I'd want something I could sleep and chill with at night, but also something that doesn't slow me down during the day. Maybe an OG kush variety.

5. If its "If you could smoke only one strain for a year"For me its probably AK-47,from a bong with ice cold water.If you mean actually stranded on an island,then Super Silver Haze. I will need that sativa energetic body buzz to survive.

6. Green crack  I would pick for me

7. Any strain would do for me... Stranded on an island with weed? Sounds like a vacation to me

Get high, rule the world

8. ICE. So I can stay asleep for the majority of that sure to be boring year.