Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you were stranded on an island

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by vaheb, May 28, 2012.

1. :eek:

Well first of all that would suck, but whatever shit happens :cool:

So..if you were stranded on a tropical island in the middle of nowhere for the rest of your life and you had a ton, literally. Which strain would you want to be on your side for the rest of your life?

Me personally, I would probably choose some beautiful Trainwreck. I love it so much, will never get sick of the strain :)

Cheers

2. One that gets me pleasantly stoned :)

3. I'd wanna die honestly. I hate smoking the same strain more than a couple of times. Even though my favorite strain is Sour Diesel, I wouldn't care if I couldn't smoke it again.

4. Grandmaster Kush. I'd find out some ghetto-ass island method to make hash, too. It'd be hard to stop getting high off that.

5. super lemon haze for a happy sativa high that i never get tired of
    or
    white widow for that classic cheech and chong stone

also if i was to have only one way to smoke, it would be joints. as much as i love glass i think being restricted to just one bong/pipe/bubbler forever would be the worst. joint never feel old.

6. Durban Poison. 100% Sativa. One too many tokes and your left scared and uncomfortable.

7. CCC420 anyone? They talked about this a while back I think....

But yeah, I don't have legit strains here so can't really say :(

8. Durban poison always donky kongs me in the face haha.

9. I'd want hemp so I could like tie shit together and float my fucking boat back man.