If you were slaving in a sweatshop, what product would you want to make?

Discussion in 'General' started by Havok Se7en, Aug 8, 2012.

1. If you had to work incredibly long shifts for like a quarter a day, what would you want to make?

Anything goes, children's toys, automobile parts, clothes, etc.

2. Counterfeit money

3. I would want to grow weed, a quarter a day works for me :smoke:

4. I would want to do this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCu2mgoCP4]Simpsons - Ohhhr Shit - YouTube[/ame]

:hello:

5. Make them fake Gibson Les Paul's in China! But I'de make them look like a real piece off art

6. id want to be responsible for filling water bottles. SO I CAN PUT $#% IN ALL OF THE WATER.

7. A Plane that could fly me to somewhere that doesnt suck.

8. I lol'd.

I'd make these
    [​IMG]

It's called "the bodyguard"

"By pulling a safety pin and pressing a pressure-sensitive button in the glove's palm, a bridge of sparking electricity appears above the knuckles."

And then just fight my way out of there

9. American flags

10. Guns to shoot the warehouse owners

Jk

[quote name='"ghostonvacation"']I would want to grow weed, a quarter a day works for me :smoke:[/quote]

This works too

11. Guns

Edit: ^ ninja'd

12. Bongs or any type of glass. And i would have to test each one with a snap to make sure it works

13. Glass blowing.

14. idk a would like to mke a few things- clay pipes,cocaine,guns or cheap toys painted with lead based paint to give to the american children

15. #20 Gr33nD420, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    Making or producing some sort of illegal drug for some cartel, better then making Nike shoes, I could maybe take a little of whatever that drug may be and atleast be high while I work