If you were president who would be in your cabinet?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by e_to_the_x, Jun 29, 2009.

1. #1 e_to_the_x, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    So what woudl your ideal cabinet look like? Feel free to do away with positions and departments you think are useless.

My cabinet would be pretty simple:

Vice President: Mary Ruwart (an awesome LP candidate from last year)
    Department of War (I would change it back to accurately reflect what it does): Ron Paul
    Department of State: Lew Rockwell
    Department of Justice: Judge Napolitano
    Department of Treasury: Peter Schiff
    Chief of Staff: Open for nominations (I wouldn't have a very large staff, just a few office clerks and what not to get the bare nitty gritty done)

2. Ron paul would be my vice president

3. Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, Lew Rockwell, Rad Paul, Adam Kokesh (sp?), Kucinich.
    :)

4. Lindsay graham, nancy pelosi, john boehner, barrack obama, sean hannity and ed schultz and last but not least, a video camera to catch the brawl on tape.

5. #5 aaronman, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    Since all the good ones are already taken,

I would put some ex-bankster goon as treasury secretary, some revolving door military industrial giant as my war man, a corrupt big name political elite as my secretary of state and for DOJ I'll choose some failed prohibitionist that hates weed.

You forgot TOTUS. How would Obama piss off Graham and Hannity without him?

6. Put it on pay perview and solve our financial woes.

7. Lindsay Graham needs no more attention, stop paying attention to the corrupt neo-cons, and they'll go away. It's as simple as that and some simple grassroots lobbying in his state.

I'm surprised that he so badly wants to lead the Republican party when he has the same old failed rhetoric as the last regime.