if you were on acid and....

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Id definetely just bust out dancing. I can't remember the last time I danced sober, I get all self-conscious and just hate it. Get me just a little messed up and I'll dance to anything.

2. haha im the same way sffan34

3. Hahaha that movie was awesome. At first I was all depressed while watching hte beginning and then when the dude started singing my spirits just soared for some reason.

4. O fuck got to the end and now im depressed again.

5. Sadly this happened to me, well kinda. I was higher than balls, and i sang a musical all the way to one of our local restraunts about getting my bubbler in the mail. it was a 15 min walk, i sang 5 songs that told the story along with my reaction. I could just feel the music. I was dancing too. So in response to this: I WOULD JOIN it in a heartbeat take over and sing a solo as i watch teh world around me turn into a stage of magical colors.

6. I haven't done acid but I've listened to many friends discuss their trips. Having said that just blaze, your post was clever as fuck. Gotta love it. :laughing:

7. i don't know what i'd do if i was on acid seeing how i've never tried it. But, if i was on E i would definatly join in and dance my ass off. which is funny b/c i never like to dance when i'm sober or stoned for that matter.

8. I'd find a guy who really looks like he knows what he's doing and just copy what he is doing.

I'm pretty light on my feet.