If you were going to buy a vaporizer what would you buy and why?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by smither123, Aug 30, 2013.

1. I've had the Arizer Extreme Q for about 8 months and am happy with it, though it takes some practice to find the best temp. A couple of months ago I bought the Arizer Solo and now it's all I use. The thing rocks. So much nicer to just sit back on your favorite chair and not worry about cords or whips. It's my daily smoker. If you only have the funds for 1 vape I would go with the Solo.

FYI, I just returned home from vacation and used it in 3 different non-smoking hotels. No smell, no fuss.

2. Yeah my bigbro had one of those i hit it once pretty good

3. I've had my Vapor Brothers hands free for 4, almost 5 years now. Still works like brand new, I love it. I picked up an adaptor for my bong about a year back so I can take fat vapor bong rips from it. Very simple machine but it hasn't dont me wrong yet.

4. I think the solo is for me. 

I think it's a good vape, I'm almost positive you'll like it  :hello:

6. I have been looking at the Extreme Q. The Solo looks really good. The reason I am leaning toward a desk vape is I tend to smoke a lot and with at least two other heavy tokers most the time. I'm afraid the Solo's battery wouldn't hold up. Reviews say that the battery lasts for approx 8 - 12 min sessions. Which is not bad for a portable at all! The battery takes about an hour and a half to charge.

I think this would be perfect for one person who was a moderate toker or two people who were light tokers. 

I could see owning both. I would love to have this from my personal use. If Azier would make this Solo able to vape while charging or have replaceable batteries so you could charge one while using one, this might replace a desktop vape.

7. I was looking at the ascent today and it seemed very good, glass on glass which I like and can vape oils. Does this mean e liquids too? I sometimes like to vape flavour e liquid (no nicotine) it taste nice and pleasant. What's your opinion on ascent?

8. Yes they have a can for liquids, I'm waiting for DV to fix the Ascents problems before I order one the

9. Just got an underdog log vape and its an amazing piece. You can get such dense clouds from it. Its so damn efficient you get like 5 clouds off a tiny stem, this thing is gonna save me so much bud. Only downside is the heat up time is like 20 min but they're designed to be run 24/7 so it's not really an issue.

10. the Atmos Raw isn't a true vaporizer.

11. I call the Atmos Raw the "electric pipe" of the vape world because it tends to burn material.

12. I'm going to wait till they fix the ascent problem and buy them :)

13. good idea, it shouldn't be to long. There prob going to fix the shit before they allow you to order from the website.

I hope to hell that you're right.

15. Pax or Solo? That is the question. 

16. #36 lwien, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013

Solo for vapor quality and efficiency
    Pax for stealthiness

17. I'd go for the volcano. 

18. Sublimator, Vapexhale Cloud, the HI, or the herbalizer are all vapes I'd buy.

I need to put some $500 together so I can go buy a sublimator at my local headshop...

Considering that I don't own of these, I totally agree.

20. #40 mr lahey, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
    Well, I have an Extreme Q, which I have absolutely no complaints about . . . love that thing and use it daily. Worth every penny in my eyes (its very affordable).

Also have a MFLB which is pretty cool, but not the easiest thing to use. Its a real bitch trying to explain to other people how to use it. They ususally just end up getting frustrated and give up on it. Not to mention constant battery swapping and charging can get annoying. It mostly sits on my nightstand for those "right before bed sessions."

Had the Davinci Ascent, which I was super excited for but turned out to be more of an herb-hog than I personally want to deal with. Used it a few times and put it up for sale on Ebay.

Now I've got a Pinnacle Pro coming my way (should be here Saturday) which supposedly is pretty darn efficient and a good vapor-producer for a portable.

I'd REALLY like to try a Cloud or a Sublimator, but I don't have the money or the necessity for another home vape. Maybe once my EQ kicks the bucket I will try get one of the two . . . however I really want to try a log vape as well. TOO MANY WANTS!