If you were God for a day?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RJayB, Apr 1, 2013.

1. What would you do if you were in control of the whole world, universe, and beyond for 24 hours?

2. First I'd wake and bake.

3. Get as much feasible knowledge of the future and present, enough to get me to be able to become rich very very easily when I return to my normal state and make blueprints for inventions that would change the world, then slow down time as much as i can and explore the universe

4. You sir, have a solid plan.

5. I want to make my hometown as a beautiful and rich town

6. Make myself a god for good.

Duh.

7. Id posses a bunch if famous ppl and bang their hot wives all day

8. I'd love everything.. Even the most 'evil' thing one can imagine. I'd wouldn't attempt to love it... It simply would be.

9. Just give the world peace for one day and let everyone get along with no worries

10. If god exists and I could be "him" for a day, I would share my eternal knowledge with every living being. I would show every human the universe, that way everyone would see that they are truly a part of something way bigger than themselves. I think this could do a great deal of positive change

11. Play with my boobs.. wait

12. I would smite the living shit out of my enemies.

13. huh.. I figured ya woulda struck that dog with lightning

14. Lol screw you

15. I would destroy myself

16. i would eliminate poverty and hunger all around the world and make a peaceful world where people can do what ever the fk they want freely. then i would take all the politicians and greedy/corrupt leaders that make people's lives miserable and put them all in poverty and make them suffer.

17. If I were god for a day ?

The world and the universe and everything in between would do the BIG CLANG that's the opposite of the Big Bang, in that everything would cease to exist. cos not me not anyone could handle the infinite power of god not for a second, and definitely not for a day.

Sorry for being a party pooper, but that's what I got.

18. #18 Messiah Decoy, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    1) I would create an internet website that featured the most beautiful and sexiest women on the planet doing whatever sex acts I imagine. Explore their personal lives with their mates and compare them to my own relationship.

2) All the assholes of the world would have their penis shrink to an inch. Mean girls would get shit themselves in front of friends and family.

3) I would experiment with countless alternate realities for human and alien reality/civilization and explore Gods past experiments.

4) Discover if there are boundaries to the universe.

5) Look at different stages of Earth and human history past, present and far into the future including dinosaurs, ninjas, pirates, and human evolution itself.

6) I would explore the many possible children I could of had with thousands of potential soul mates. What kind of people they would've been.

7) I would taste all the best possible foods.

8) I would feel all forms of please and bliss that I hadn't experienced yet.

9) I would see through various animal and aliens' eyes, to see/smell/hear what they do.

10) See what it would be like to live inside DBZ and Marvel Universe in real life.

11) Write all my fictional stories at an artistic genius level then see what the perfect movie adaptation of those stories would be like.

12) See what it would be like have Superman's powers in our real world. How everyone would react and what it would feel like to fly around at super speeds while saving everyone.

13) Burn a jay and play poker with all the famous people I wanted to meet from history.

14) Watch my ideal Batman, X-men and Transformer movies.

15) See what a city designed for and populated by fanboys and geeks would be like.

16) See what it would be like to be part of a motorcycle gang filled with punks and anarchist who were also angels.

17) See what the world would be like if weed was globally legal.

I'm sure I'm missing alot of stuff but once I became God I would remember them. :smoking:

19. Oh lord I laughed soo hard.

20. Create a few more earth-like planets and see what they think of me too.